Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Has anyone actually bought anything in the sales today?
  • trail_rat
    Free Member

vat free over at machine mart – swithering over an xpro cat 131 air wrench after using a mates the other night and it proving to be both quieter and more powerful than mine…..

vat free at MM for next 12 days so gonna sleep on it.

howarthp

Very cheap Exposure Axis Mk4 (well relative to anywhere else) over at SigmaSport and a pair of Sportful Sotto Zero gloves

mrblobby
    Free Member

Where did you get the Neo? Halfords 10% off plus a potential further 10% off if I collect in store (if they’ll accept my BC card on top of the discounted price) is the best I can see..

850 on Amazon. Best I could find it. Out of stock though so on order.

zilog6128

Where did you get the Neo? Halfords 10% off plus a potential further 10% off if I collect in store (if they’ll accept my BC card on top of the discounted price) is the best I can see..

Not a terrible price with the BC discount (although Tredz would’ve been cheaper still with their BF deal but I see they’ve sold out of Neos now!) but literally every retailer is doing the 10% off RRP.

dc2.0

That Halfords price is on top of the standard discount – i.e. discounted down from £1050

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

No, nothing.

However I’m going to ask my work to buy me one of those Surface 4 Pros that are on a deal when I go in next week.
    To be fair, I wanted/needed one anyway

zilog6128

That Halfords price is on top of the standard discount – i.e. discounted down from £1050

Can’t see that on the website! Do you have to enter a code?

ade9933
    Free Member

wwaswas : What espresso machine is that?, I was hoping to find a sage dual boiler for a sensible price but the best deal I can anywhere is still £200 over budget,

Nice machine. We have one. My life would not be the same without it. Had good customer service from them when we had a problem outside warranty too.

dc2.0

Yes, they mailed me a 10% off code. I probably won’t use it (can’t quite bring myself to spend even £800 on a trainer). PM me and I’ll email it to you.

zilog6128

ah ok. Thanks very much for the offer but I don’t have BC so it wouldn’t be the cheapest price anyway! I was just wondering what I’d missed!

ade9933
    Free Member

I’m quite impressed by this: http://www.jigsaw-online.com/content/ourfriday

The only impressive thing about that is the balls it takes to present that anti-consumerist rant and then give you a link where you can spend £159 on a cardigan

that is hilarious. “Black Friday warps our perception”… but celebrity culture and fashion magazines don’t??

dc2.0

BC only £20/year for “fan” membership. Not guaranteed though that they’d honour it on top of the 10% off that I’ve got as an emailed code.

mrhoppy

Uberbike sales got me, stooge is going 1x, better clearance and means its easier to run a dropper too.

P-Jay
    Free Member

the-muffin-man – Member

Xbox one s

Same, I wanted a PS4 but my Son reminded me it was supposed to be for him and that’s the one his friends have got :/

Got a 500GB one with Minecraft (which he wanted) and Forza (which I’ll like) for £199. Bought it with the company Prime account for free delivery too 🙂

totalshell

couple of big ticket christmas pressies.. laptop for dd1 and for the mrs that gift that cast iron guarantees a happy xmas ,,a new Dyson.. i know i love her too much..

davosaurusrex

Morvelo Thermoactive top I’ve had my eye on for a while. Bit spendy at £90 but reduced to £63, used the 15% discount code they sent me when I joined the mailing list to bring it down to £53. Pleased.

DezB
    Free Member

Nope.

I bought some tyres off Wiggle yesterday though. Don’t give a toss if they’re reduced today cos they’ve already turned up at the Collect+ shop.

wwaswas

somafunk: http://www.johnlewis.com/de-longhi-esam6900-m-primadonna-exclusive-bean-to-cup-coffee-machine-stainless-steel/p2271651

it was pretty much what we wanted and the hot chocolate attachment thingy meant my wife decided it was the one for her.

Will have a look when it gets here and confirm it’s really what we want.

AlanMc100
    Free Member

I spent £61.14 with Chain Reaction Cycles today, and made a saving of £241.80
    I was happy with that !!

chestrockwell

The Mrs and I made a decent dent in the xmas shopping today. Nothing to do with Black Friday, just happened to be ou spare day. My wife is having number two in a few weeks so we need to be organised this year.

Think we saved some cash but don’t really know. Everyone has a ‘sale’ everyday now anyway.

greatbeardedone
    Free Member

Forclaz 600 fleece jacket from decathlon today.
    £3 cheaper than usual.
    I figure that with the cold snap, I can combine it with a windproof.

loddrik
    Free Member

Loddrik – how much for the Rab and where from please?

£137 from cotswold outdoor.

cloudnine
    Free Member

A single speed cassette spacer kit for £6 from superstar (they had 30% off)

weeksy

I spent £61.14 with Chain Reaction Cycles today, and made a saving of £241.80
    I was happy with that !!

I bought Mrs Weeksy a pair of roadie shoes for Zwift on Monday, reduced to £27.99 from £129.99 ! Fit perfectly too !

smogmonster

JoeFM – bought from Wheelbase in Darlington. They have this ‘Black Friday’ voucher offer where you buy £100 and they give you £35 extra free. So i bought £3000 of vouchers and got a £1000 free….and promptly bought the £4100 Fuel Ex 9.8 Plus i was intending buy anyway in the New Year.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/126746072@N04/shares/7M34mA

dantsw13

Set of kitchen pans from pro cook – extra 20% off on BF

Ritchey Carbon road wheels from Superstar down to £270

smogmonster

Oh yeah, also bought a Nest IP camera from Amazon with £45 off.

Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)

The topic ‘Has anyone actually bought anything in the sales today?’ is closed to new replies.