Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Hary Mary XC 29er – Any Good?
  • 888trojan888
    Free Member

Has anyone any experience or opinions on these. I like the look of them but am intrested in how they ride.

Thanks

888trojan888
    Free Member

bump 🙂

chambo82
    Free Member

Very nice bike, I’ve got 1 set up for ss and is nice enough for me to sell me Santa Cruz superlight!! One thing to watch though is cross over of pedal to front wheel, mine is a large and had to get rid of the rigid forks and get some rockshox, plus some smaller volume tyres as kept catching my feet on front wheel. Apart from that its a sweet handling bike

zigzag69
    Free Member

Had one for nearly 3 years now – ridden it more than anything else. pretty much as chambo82 says, ride wise can’t fault it apart from occasional foot / tyre moment.

In terms of kit – look after the seatpost shim, non-standard so don’t wreck it like I did if you ever take it out. Not a huge fan of the GXP bottom bracket bearings, I’m on my 3rd set. SRAM shifters aren’t the best either, both of mine eventually died. Great fork for the money though, and I put a spare set of hydro brakes on mine as well.

chambo82
    Free Member

Yeh I wrecked my seatpost shim aswell trying to sort out a creaky seatpost, didn’t realise it was bonded in!!! Oops!!!

Moses

I’ve had a rigid SS version for the last year. I prefer it to any of my other bikes – it’s just great fun.

Who’s got the XC version in stock? I looked a couple of months ago and couldn’t see anywhere.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Hary Mary XC 29er – Any Good?’ is closed to new replies.