• This topic has 13 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Watty.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Harry Stiles in Dunkirk
  • johndoh
    Free Member

I have been reading the (overwhelmingly positive) reviews of Dunkirk and have read that Harry Stiles is in it – I have to say that I think this is an inspired bit of casting as it may mean that a whole audience/generation may get to understand a bit about what happened at a time when there are fewer and fewer living people to carry the story on.

And I can’t bloody wait for it to come out!

nwmlarge
    Free Member

Outside Waterloo this morning they were giving away VR kits for phones to watch a preview thing of Dunkirk

Nico
    Free Member

I thought the OP had bumped into said (sorry, it’s a STW thing) personality while in France.

twistedpencil

I thought it was a tv pitch from Alan Partridge, was going to ask what he was meant to do in Dunkirk, metal detecting?

nickhit3
    Free Member

it’s Styles btw. Get it right grampa.

Bregante

His “co-star” Tom Glynn Carney is a bloody fantastic young actor*

*I may be biased as his parents are close friends. Tom’s mum is godmother to my youngest.

P-Jay
    Free Member

Reviewers are being very positive about film and the aforementioned Styles (I’m more of a fan of his uncle Furious).

I’m shocked really, whenever I’ve seen 1D on TV the rest of the lads would chat away and mug off for the camera whilst Styles sort of stared into the middle distance and pouted, I suspected that despite supposedly being a singer he was, in fact, mute or at least of limited intellect – but I’ve heard him speak now and he seems a decent lad all things considered.

bikebouy
    Free Member

D’ya think Harry will stay there ?

CountZero
    martinhutch

He knows a bit about courage under fire, too.

bigdean

Am i the only one who watched the trailer and thought of the BFG (giant not gun).

thegreatape
    Free Member

I thought this was going to be a thread about haemorrhoids.

Drac

I don’t think Harry has been cool for a few years now. It’s 21 Pilots these days.

Watty

I thought this was going to be a thread about haemorrhoids.

That’s ‘Chalfonts’ shirley?
    I had no idea who Harry Stiles was until I looked him up. I’m looking forward to seeing the film regardless.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Harry Stiles in Dunkirk’ is closed to new replies.