Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Haro Mary SS bike – any good for £400
  • bunnerscj
    Free Member

STW,

Looking for a cheap 29er SS, anyone had any experience of the Haro Mary SS build ?

Cheers

Sponging-Machine
    Free Member

I've not, but I did see Wiggle selling Kona Unit ss bikes for a few quid more than £400. Lots of people on here have commented in the past on how much they like their Marys.

Andy

Wiggle Unit is 16 & 18" in stock only. There are cheap 20" Haro Marys on ebay at the moment.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    bunnerscj
    Free Member

Got a geared Unit 29er, sweet bike actually, got my eye on one of those Mary things but the bars just have to go !

NWAlpsJeyerakaBoz
    Free Member

There are cheap 20" Haro Marys on ebay at the moment.

The only ones i can see are 16" and 18"

BermBandit
    Free Member

Got one ! Now the bike of choice, and bouncer and hardtail have cobwebs on them.

Made the mistake of having a test drive at Mayhem 2008, and it was a done thing. The bars are the whole point bunnerscj….. it makes the riding position ultra comfy, not to mention quirky.

Personal advice would be to change to carbon fibre forks (got a set of White Bros for about £99 and I've upgraded the brakes to hydraulics but that apart excellent in every way. (NB: LBS did the upgrades for me and total cost was 2/5ths of not a lot.

Andy

Boz…..search item 300383668999

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Haro Mary SS bike – any good for £400’ is closed to new replies.