Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • haro mary ss
  • mollski
    Free Member

hi does anybody ride a haro mary ss or were i can get a veiw of the 2010 model please

mudpup
    Free Member

mollski
    Free Member

thanks were did you get photo from?

Coasting
    Free Member

Pound for pound probably one of my best buys.Fantastic fun bike and very trail worthy concidering how basic it is.Have had a Karate Monkey and an On One and this beats the pants off both.

Brother_Will
    Free Member

Too bad Moore and Large dont seem to be importing it this year (well according to there site anyway)

CountZero

Really nice looking bike, and fantastic value.
    Oh, and there's a 650b version as well, which is really enticing.

CountZero

If you don't mind a 2009 model, these people have the 650b in stock:
    http://www.ashcycles.com/power/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1790

user-removed
    Free Member

Help me! I've no idea what that bike's for, but my creddly card's burning a hole in my wallet…..

CountZero

It's for having nice, simple fun on, for silly money. If I didn't already have four bikes, two of them singlespeeds, and no more room in the shed, my credit card would be wimpering in the corner right now. A 650b is the perfect balance: bigger than a 26er, for better rolling over rough stuff, but you don't have to be a lanky get to ride it. Perfect proportions, too.

mollski
    Free Member

great thanks

mudpup
    Free Member

Image from Harobikes.com

ton

TRITON CYCLES SHOULD HAVE THEM
    I HAS A MARY SS AND A MAERY GEARED OFF THEM LAST YEAR……..
    BOTH SOLD NOW THO……… 8)

Brother_Will
    Free Member

Well i got a response from the importer this morning.

This is correct we have decided not to do the 2010 29er's as we still have very good stock on the 2009 models.

It seems the 20er market has leveled off, and everybody who wants big wheels is going for the Haro Beasley (650B wheel size).

Sorry we could not help.

We do have stock of the Mary SS 2009 in Carolina Blue.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘haro mary ss’ is closed to new replies.