Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Hardtail Bargain Frame
  • Clobber
    Free Member

Are there any bargains to be had at the moment?

I’ve enough bits to build a cheap bike to leave at my work, just need a cheap frame (available in XL 20/21″)

Suggestions gratefully received, would consider secondhand if anyone has anything.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

On-one inbred

Dirty-Jo/Brand-X/arrow/handsomedog XC frames (aluminium)

Handsomedog tallisman (steel)

I’ve a 456 and DMR Switchback (both 18″) that need selling if theyre of any interest.

Clobber
    Free Member

Handsomedogs from where?

Shibboleth
    Free Member

How cheap? I have an XL Chameleon that I’d be tempted to part with, but it’s a good un… US built pre-EBB, can be run geared or singlespeed…

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

All terrain cycles IIRC?

MrTall
    Free Member

I have a pretty mint XL Kona Hoss Deluxe frame that i’ve just split down which is sitting in the garage.

Depending on what you mean by ‘cheap’ i’d be happy to let it go.

Email in profile if it’s of any interest.

Clobber
    Free Member

All terrain cycles is correct, that looks a good option…

Shibboleth, how much for the chameleon?

Clobber
    Free Member

How much MrTall?

woody2000

My CRC link is to a handsome dog, in case you didn’t look

jp-t853

£50 for the Handsome Dog in Woody2000’s link above fits the bill surely. That is a bargain.

EDIT Woody beat me to it

Clobber
    Free Member

Thanks Woody2000, I did check it, £50 shop soiled at CRC or £54.99 brand new and choice of colours at all terrain cycles!! I nearly pressed buy on CRC straightaway….!

woody2000

Ah, fair do’s. Didn’t realise they were so cheap to begin with! Doesn’t look so much of a bargain now 🙂

JonR
    Free Member

Thanks Woody2000, I did check it, £50 shop soiled at CRC or £54.99 brand new and choice of colours at all terrain cycles!! I nearly pressed buy on CRC straightaway….!

Ooooh don’t use your credit card.

Bregante

£50 for the Handsome Dog in Woody2000’s link above fits the bill surely. That is a bargain.

Don’t forget to add the current statutory charge of 2 x £15 in 02 vouchers though! 😉

MrTall
    Free Member

I’d be after £90 posted (less if collected obviously).

Apart from a few stone chips (which happened before i put heli tape over it) it’s in lovely condition. I only ever ran it singlespeed so no cable rub (and i didn’t ride it a huge amount).

No pics to hand but if you log in to Ebay and do an advanced search for kona hoss deluxe and include completed listings you’ll see the full ebay ad.

Clobber
    Free Member

Ooooh don’t use your credit card

Don’t forget to add the current statutory charge of 2 x £15 in 02 vouchers though!

❓ Must be missing something here…

Lifer
    Free Member

Had a Dirty Joe Semi Creme built up as a rigid singlespeed commuter/rag bike and it was glorious, highly recommended. Would buy again. A+. 10/10.

Clobber
    Free Member

Lifer, thats not a bad option, £65 at triple butted cycling!

Lifer
    Free Member

Only reason I sold it was to get my car through MOT 😥

stupid stupid stupid

Clobber
    Free Member

Any other thoughts form the stw massive?

bullheart
    Free Member

My wife has a Dirty Jo Full Creme. Amazing bargain, the frame is absolutely lovely. Got it from Triple Butted Cycling too.

dexterbexley
    Free Member

Shibboleth – is that Chameleon still available?

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Hardtail Bargain Frame’ is closed to new replies.