Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Hard to Kill (ITV4)
  • jon1973
    Free Member

Seven years in a coma and his goatee has given the most convincing performance so far

funkmasterp

Is that the one with the rastafarian villain, screwface? His earlier films definitely fall in to the ‘so bad it’s good’ camp. I now like how he gets bigger in every film. I wonder if he will reach stay puff proportions?

jon1973
    Free Member

I’ve only just started watching so I’m not sure if it’s the one with screwface, but I think as soon as his had a shave he’ll be out for revenge for the people who put him in a coma.

pondo

Even when he’s clean shaven, facial hair is the strong point of Segal’s acting. 🙂

jon1973
    Free Member

grum
    Free Member

Screwface is in Marked for Death. This was Seagal’s golden era.

The recuperation montage is pretty good. Not as good as the spirit journey in On Deadly Ground though.

Or this gem:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6qwO53n3Uw[/video]

“What does it take to change the essence of a man?”

pondo

This was Seagal’s golden era.

Does not compute. 🙁

Rich_s

Watch some of his more recent tat – they even dub over some of his voice. It’s very bizarre!

jon1973
    Free Member

Screwface is in Marked for Death. This was Seagal’s golden era.

93 minutes?

pondo

“What does it take to change the essence of a man?”

Dang, I just wasted 4:31 of my life on that clip – in a way, I feel I went on a sacred journey.

funkmasterp

I especially like how fight scenes in his later films are choreographed so as to avoid him having to actually move.

Lifer
    Free Member

In his most recent films he’s only there for the close ups, everything else (including shots from behind) are body doubles(ish)

gobuchul
    Free Member

He was married to Kelly Le Brock when she was in her Golden Era. Gone a bit downhill now.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Hard to Kill (ITV4)’ is closed to new replies.