Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Hard to be cynical…
  • SamCooke
    Free Member

… though I’m sure some of you will try, and be hilarious and manly with it.

http://www.asiaone.com/static/multimedia/gallery/101118_aids/

IanMunro
    Free Member

It’s very sad.
    On the positive side, I’m sure that the world wide coverage will lead to something favourable happening in the near future.
    One thing that I can’t work out is that if he is 6 and his parents died 6 years ago, who looked after him in the intervening period.

tails
    Free Member

It’s awkward I would hate for him to be taken away from his dog and he seems happy. But his fellow countrymen need to know they won’t get ill from sitting next to him. No point bringing him to another country if he is happy in China. I hope he gets some more care and the drugs he needs to help prevent his HIV becoming more serious.

Whilst China offer the world alot especially in business terms until the bigger nations US, UK, Germany, India etc start to speak up they will never learn. It was not so long ago that South Africa and even the US had awful issue’s like this and look how far they have come

SamCooke
    Free Member

I have colleagues who have worked in Lesotho and speak of instances where, once the parents die, people then raid the homes of the kids leaving them with nothing.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Hard to be cynical…’ is closed to new replies.