Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Hard life being a dog
  • foxyrider
    Free Member

Owner and dog sleeping 🙂

Taken out my window at work on this day that is far to sunny to be in work and not out on ones bike 🙁

Not sure of the bike content but there you go 🙂

elaineanne
    Free Member

my dog has just been savaged..(boo) im gutted… another dog off the lead came sraight over to my dog jumped and bit and slashed his back…. the owner shouted at me ? that will heal. take him to the vets then you stupid womAN ?..its a 2 inch slash and down to the bone (skin flapping all over… (no fat on my dog hes a whippet…. hes in the vets now as i type this. vet said she could staple it but they might come out and have to staple agin so advised anasthetic and stiched up….. ( 200 quid its gona cost) (gulp)…. the other dog owner lives near me so i hope he coffs up !!!…..

foxyrider
    Free Member

Hmm – If that was my dog I would pay you as I would be feelling guilty. Unfortuantely whippets have skin which tears easily and are thin haired 🙁 Hope he recovers OK – I expect he will be fine 🙂

Bagstard
    Free Member

Really sorry for you elaine, I can't believe what awful luck you pooch seems to have.

elaineanne
    Free Member

wahyey hes home now 9 stitches later… just very dreary from the anasthetic…. medication for 4 days…. guess what the other dog owner (well his wife)… rang up the vets and instantly paid the vet bill.(hooray)… hope my pooch will soon be on the mend tho stitched skin looks roughled and bruised at the mo…. poor little fellow… hes my baby !

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Hard life being a dog’ is closed to new replies.