Viewing 31 posts - 81 through 111 (of 111 total)
  • Happy Valley (no spoilers)
  • higgo
    Free Member

It’s completely different to Psychoville (apart from having Steve Pemberton in the cast).

All 5 previous episodes still in BBC iPlayer.

Harry_the_Spider

“Any hole’s a goal”

I think Ashley and his missus are going to end up in a very, very bad way.

rascal
    Free Member

A big finale tonight folks – don’t forget – should be a cracker!

higgo
    Free Member

Are we ready?

And anyone got any predictions?
    (I’m no longer so sure about my feeling that there’s more to come from the sister – maybe I was damning her for her Downton Abbey nastiness)

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

I watched 3 eps in one go the other night, at the end of #3 I was actually on the edge of my seat and shaking…

FFS [fake canadian/scottish accent]”I cannae tak it captain”[/normal scottish accent]

Excited about tonight and can’t see what the previsou poster is talking about over acting for!!

twiglet_monster
    Free Member

been catching up on Iplayer – really gripping drama

*Opinion* Sarah Lancashire has carried it – very convincing piece of acting.

looking forward to the last, no doubt messy, episode.

TM

globalti
    Free Member

I’ll be disappointed if Ashley doesn’t get the concrete boots.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Predictions: The daughter that committed suicide was never raped.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Thoroughly looking forward to it. Was speaking to a bloke who I’d told to watch to at the weekend, he’d subsequently told his factory manager about how good it was. Next morning said manager came in looking tired, bloodshot eyes etc. He’d’ done all 5 in a row 😯

allthepies
    Free Member

Looking at the programme guide for tonight’s episode then that’s worth a punt.

RustySpanner

Sister and ex husband masterminding the drugs operation with Tony ‘Mr Walsden’ Pollard and Kath from Bare Arts.
    Huge fire destroys 90% of Mytholmroyd causing tens of pounds worth of damage.
    Stoodly Pike replaced by a rocket designed by Mrs Mukherjee, which carries Cath and grandson to Mongo.

allthepies
    Free Member

Do you have an insider on the production team ? 😆

Harry_the_Spider

Daughter raped, but not by Tommy so the little lad isn’t his after all?

Mr & Mrs Ashley killed on Mr Big’s (Nev) orders?

Stoodly Pike takes off and returns to Mongo. Obviously.

RustySpanner

Ex husband is little lad’s dad, surely?

Harry_the_Spider

Was thinking along the same lines.

wrightyson
    Free Member

WT actual F was that trailer all about on the beeb? Looked like it have the whole **** episode away 👿

Spud

And relax……. DVD of Series ONE!!! How can there be more?! Lots of unanswered questions..

woody21
    Free Member

Drugs thread to continue into another series?

rascal
    Free Member

Thought that was a brilliant series…last week’s was the calm before tonight’s storm…that never really happened. Wasn’t quite sure what to expect, and it was good but I felt ‘oh, was that it’ by it…

RustySpanner

Feels a bit like the second series was commissioned after the first four episodes had been written and the last two episodes were paced accordingly.

Great series though.

Harry_the_Spider

The ending may have been low key but I’m a nervous wreck.

I’m still convinced that Nev is Mr Big.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

I hope Nev doesn’t end up being anything to do with the series in future. It would make the whole thing a bit too tidy and contrived.

This could well end up being The Wire Calderdale style. Follow the money.

Harry_the_Spider

Thought [name deleted to prevent spoiler] did well to catch something only 9mm in diameter and moving quite quickly between his teeth.

barkm
    Free Member

it was ok I thought, I wasn’t really gripped the story seem to lack shocks and played out like a very dramatic episode of Juliet Bravo 🙂
    Enjoyed it though. I’ve never been a Sarah Lancashire fan, and this was virtually the Sarah Lancashire show, so that may be affecting my opinion.

Was hoping for a twist, but it ran a fairly predictable course. And I disliked the overt social commentary re. Drugs.

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

I was a bit underwhelmed as well , expecting a few suggested threads to be pulled together, it does suggest a second series ,I don’t think the last episode lived up to some of the previous ones

funkhouser
    Free Member

Sue to turn up in Series two!?

spacemonkey

Just watched Ep 1 and 2 this afternoon then thought I’d grab some lunch while watching Ep 3. Can safely say the beginning of the latter nearly put me off my food.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Ended a bit too neatly for me. Now go watch Southland on 4OD, that’s an ending!

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

7/10 for that there last episode

wallop

Cor, that was good!

Viewing 31 posts - 81 through 111 (of 111 total)

The topic ‘Happy Valley (no spoilers)’ is closed to new replies.