Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Happy Saturday! Blame the cyclist content.
  • Stoner
    Free Member

well if that is what happened then the cyclist is an arse. Just because we have pedals doesnt mean we also have halos.

unklehomered
    Free Member

Does sound the cyclist was a tit, probably just a youf.

“Witnesses told how the cyclist – who was not wearing fluorescent clothing – weaved in… “

Some pretty emotive wording there. Doesn’t sound like fluorescent clothing would have made a blind bit of difference. He might also have not been wearing underpants, a watch, a bright pink dinosaur costume or a pork pie…
    None of which would have been relevant either.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Witnesses told how the cyclist – who was not wearing fluorescent clothing

Now no doubt the cyclist was being a total bell-end. But as soon as I read comments like that I feel the hairs raising on the back of my neck, loose all interest in the story and just want to punch the journalist.

cfinnimore
    Free Member

😀

I know the area well and very very often, “hobby cyclists” shit themselves when they realise they’re in a bus/tram dual carriageway with nowhere else to go.

Or not. Still, it’s not often there’s a “Horse Causes Emergency Stop Whiplash” or “Bluetooth **** causes Collision” headline. It’s a scatty publication at the best of times, the sort that leave comments open on a cyclists death, not a motorists.

BobaFatt
    Free Member

well if that is what happened then the cyclist is an arse. Just because we have pedals doesnt mean we also have halos.

This

Although I agree with the point about the florescent vest, completely irrelevant and I’m sure the Edinburgh evening News is more than happy to point at a scapegoat and not the bus driver or the tram driver.

Woody
    Free Member

emergency services scrambled three fire engines to the crash

I wonder if there were any ambulances ‘scrambled’…………. 🙄

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Bus driver should have run him over surely.? Much safer that hitting a tram.

Kit
    Free Member

A First Bus spokesman said the firm would be launching an investigation into the ?accident.

Indeed, like how they accidentally managed to train one of their drivers to avoid cyclists, instead of driving as close to them as physically possible. Like normal.

martinhutch

Indeed, like how they accidentally managed to train one of their drivers to avoid cyclists, instead of driving as close to them as physically possible. Like normal.

Perhaps the cyclist went between the bus and the tram. Model employee.

samuri
    Free Member

Drivers causes hundreds of accidents every single day. But lets focus on this single one, even if the cyclist did cause it. It’s a joke. No comments in stories where drivers have killed people. But if a cyclist has caused a minor bump, yeah, lets rant away like crazy. It’s pathetic. Petty, small, twisted little people.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Happy Saturday! Blame the cyclist content.’ is closed to new replies.