Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)
  • Happy questions, Bullheart content and hopefully a happy thread.
  • King-ocelot
    Free Member

1) own a Lotus Elise Mk1.
    2) have more confidence in my own abilities.
    3) Provide my family and friends with the happiness and support they provide me.

Beating depression, one day unprompted I started cycling again. Enough was enough and I left the house just for the sake of going for a ride. It was the best ride I have had.

I’d use the £10 to buy flowers for the midwives who work with my sister. A tough hard job that they don’t get enough recognition for. Infact I’m going to do that now, great thread Phil 🙂

philconsequence
    Free Member

Infact I’m going to do that now

:mrgreen:

philconsequence
    Free Member

didnt want to post a whole new thread with just one video, but in the theme of happy things… this makes me happy:

nacho
    Free Member

Nice thread Phil!
    Mine are:
    1) Be a good husband and father and help my family lead a happy life
    2) Find a job that I enjoy and[/b] pays well at 45 years old!
    3) Ride a bike better

Most enjoyable thing – that’s difficult and most things I can think of have been posted. From: Marrying my wife. Seeing my kids born. Travelling the world for a year wihtout having to work.

£10 can go to NSPCC or similar.

philconsequence
    Free Member

Tuesday bump, bumpidybump

NZCol

If you could achieve 3 things in your life what would they be?

1) Be a good husband and a thoroughly upstanding, nice, trustworthy individual with only minor outbreaks of knobbishness on occasion.
    2) Have a fulfilling work career that i get some joy from (failing at moment)
    3) Maintain a good level of fitness while understanding I don’t have to prove anything to anyone any more. Racing, for me, is over (after Novembers ARWC)

Most enjoyable thing A. What or Who 😉 Getting married probably, felt nice.

Q. If you had £10pounds to spend on making the world a nicer/brighter/better place what would you spend that money on and how would it impact things for the better?
    I’d buy a random stranger(s) a beer and have a chat, in the sun.

nickhart
    Free Member

buy a motorbike and go to the top of scotland with the missus.
    live long enough to see my kids grow up and be happy.
    lose 3.5 stone (ish) and do the bob graham

most enjoyable thing, anything i do this summer after having been poorly for the last two.

the tenner thing is great, i’d pay for the person in front of me at a coffee shop or something like that. or pay for a young family to get into cliffhanger a few weeks ago.

nice to hear bullhearts still around and being inspirational, you make the stworld a better place.

philconsequence
    Free Member

i don’t know if its just that my brains not loaded properly this morning, but i don’t understand:

pay for a young family to get into cliffhanger a few weeks ago

is cliffhanger a place?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Can I have another go?

Okay, thanks.

1) Become a moderator
    2) Ban the idiots
    3) Laugh maniacally

Don’t know about enjoyable things, but I’d buy the STW office a box of cookies.

philconsequence
    Free Member

if you banned yourself then you’d no longer the a moderator… silly yeti

nickhart
    Free Member

cliffhanger is a way of life…….
    outdoor expo in sheffield a couple of weeks back. loads of climbing and outdoorsy stuff going on. great day.

philconsequence
    Free Member

wednesday bump… not sure whether to keep this running another week just in case STW cheers up and stops moaning for long enough to think positively 😕

philconsequence
    Free Member

sunny lunchtime bump

philconsequence
    Free Member

last 12ish hours on this thread… it’d be nice to get a few more replies 😳

nobody want to blag a free tenner from me to do a good deed with?!

philconsequence
    Free Member

the rain today makes buying kids ice-cream less appealing as a winner!

emma82
    Free Member

haha, I was Phil’s favorite ! Phil is going to donate the tenner mentioned in the OP to Bullheart and I shall be buying some toys to donate this Christmas. Well done for doing something so nice Phil! x

philconsequence
    Free Member

i emailed you so it wouldnt draw attention back to this failure thread 😳

well as its alive again… bullheart, link me to your just giving thingy so i can gift-aid it and such 🙂

emma82
    Free Member

I know but I reignited it because people should know what a nice bloke you are and that you weren’t BSing x

bullheart
    Free Member

http://www.justgiving.com/teambullheart

You’re a good man young Phil. Hope your folks are good.

philconsequence
    Free Member

done, and a healthy top-up via the wonders of gift-aid 🙂

santacoops
    Free Member

I’ve thought long and hard on a number of occassions about how to answer this thread. All i can offer is a picture of an African Tribesman. I hope this is ok. Many thanks and kind regards.

Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)

The topic ‘Happy questions, Bullheart content and hopefully a happy thread.’ is closed to new replies.