Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Happy Easter!
  • Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Do you and Fred go to the same language classes?

Wot u fink weev bin to clarses??

Do you wear a hood?

Ernie has to wear a Burkha. By Law.

Even in France. 😐

yossarian
    Free Member

All fundamentalists are boring.

They lack perspective and are usually unfulfilled.

Amen

Coyote
    Free Member

All fundamentalists are boring

You see, that’s part of the problem. Woppit can’t see that there’s not a great deal of difference between himself, the Pastor Terry Jones and the likes of Abu Hamza. All extremists who refuse to acknowledge that other people have a right to their own beliefs. As with all fundamentalists he doesn’t really believe in freedom of thought and speech unless it happens to coincide with his.

tyger
    Free Member

Sorry everyone, it was just meant as a heartfelt wish and greeting – a bit like Merry Christmas. Didn’t wish to insult anybody.

Coyote
    Free Member

Sorry Tyger, how rude of me. Happy Easter right back at you. I hope you had a good weekend. Must admit I had a great one. Quality family time, a couple of excellent rides and fantastic weather to boot!

donsimon
    Free Member

Sorry everyone, it was just meant as a heartfelt wish and greeting – a bit like Merry Christmas. Didn’t wish to insult anybody.

You didn’t, Woppit doesn’t count. 😈

Junkyard
    Free Member

Sorry everyone, it was just meant as a heartfelt wish and greeting

we forgive you and turn the other cheek 😉
    Be fair Coyote Jones and Hamza do at least have supporters 😆

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

a heartfelt wish and greeting – a bit like Merry Christmas

TopTip……..don’t ever wish Woppit a Merry Christmas

…..you’ll end up wishing you never had.

CountZero

Salman Rushdie’s an insufferable, arrogant cock who writes unreadable books.
    Oh, and Happy Eostra, for those who aren’t so keen on a religious aspect to the holiday.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Well I thought it was a nice, positive gesture, Tyger. A friend of mine Skyped me to wish me a Happy Easter. He knows i’m not a Christian, but I still appreciate the fact he thought of me to do so.

So, yeah, Happy Easter everyone! It has been a very happy Easter for me. 🙂

Tomorrow I will be going to the supermarket to purchase heavily discounted chocolate eggs. I do hope they have something like a Terry’s all Gold or Black Magic one, and hopefully something with a free mug.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Coyote – Member

All fundamentalists are boring

You see, that’s part of the problem. Woppit can’t see that there’s not a great deal of difference between himself, the Pastor Terry Jones and the likes of Abu Hamza. All extremists who refuse to acknowledge that other people have a right to their own beliefs. As with all fundamentalists he doesn’t really believe in freedom of thought and speech unless it happens to coincide with his.

Excellent string of assumptions but unfortunately, not a single accuracy.

Happy Easter, or, er, Royal Weeding or whatever…. 😈

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Happy Easter!’ is closed to new replies.