Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 84 total)
  • Happy Christmas! Post your bike related pressies here!
  • hora
    Free Member

Travis, ta. Are they Yank or more European sizing?

mutley

Haglofs ACTIVES 021 ZIP POLO top and Singletrack sub :O)

rich-6
    Free Member

To myself: Pro II Flow wheelset, Thule 561 & a pair of highrollers

From others: Some endura trousers & a workstand

Tomorrow: £150 christmas monies to spend in the bike shops 8) Looking at hope skewers and seat clamp and a thomson post, and the visa can get the stem 😆

Travis

Hora, Euro, but they can be a little tight around the shoulders though. They aren't big around the waist, def. got cyclists in mind, more mid pack (or Cat. 6, as they prefer)

handyman
    Free Member

so far a skull cap (needed), coffe cup holder for my handlebars, so no more spilling my starbucks on the ride home from the gym, gps bracket for the road bike so no more getting completely lost and going around in circles,

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Camelbak HAWG NV

DX 900l Bike light
    Alpkit Gamma headtorch

(Espresso machine, bean grinder and bag of beans – not bikey per se but and important pre/post ride beverage!)

stuartie_c
    Free Member

Icebreaker merino top

Spesh Phenom saddle

Dirtschool voucher (need skillz, you see…)

And some other non-bike stuff (nice winter coat, Sigma macro lens and a silver sixpence)

Been out on the bike, time to get pished now!

crispybacon
    Free Member

I got the usual suspects Muc-off & Jelly beans however I also got an under-helmet cap & one of these from a mate

no need to hunt round in the garage for a 160 mm rotor anymore 😀

iamtheresurrection

A pimp-tastic white Gore Oxygen SO jacket for the road bike. And… I had no idea. Which is rare in itself! 🙂

Now trying to digest 15lb of rib of beef. Maybe room for a wafer thin.

handyman
    Free Member

update bontrager rl carbon spd shoes, rock guitar for the wii, down jckt, clothes, etc

forge197
    Free Member

Not the bikes but the van to put them in, it's kind of a present to ourselves…..

epo-aholic
    Free Member

got a dhb base layer and some winter bib tights 🙂

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

New pair of woolie boolies, breo watch thing, Flip video camera (not bike specific, but that's what i'll use it for), Jacques Anquetil book, bottle of muc-off and some udderly smooth b*m cream.
    Oh, and a new bike last month! Not bad. 🙂

Rikoshea
    Free Member

Me mum got me a King BB,
    MIL- Skins recovery tights
    Grandma-IL Overshoes
    Santa- MM Adventurer
    Happy days.

dalepoint
    Free Member

chain reaction vouchers great for those bits and pieces required to keep on the trail over winter. but a new camelbak will be great love my wife

beej

Lets see…

Udderly smooth chamois creme
    Beer
    Schwalbe courier bag from Charliethebikemonger
    Foska Duff roadie jersey
    Lance Armstrong comeback photo book
    Small compressor for tubeless inflation
    Silky Pocket Boy folding saw.

Best present was non-bike: Lego Creationary game, pictionary with Lego. Been playing all afternoon.

cragrat73
    Free Member

Deuter transalp bag from my lovely wife, the old camelbak is struggling to contain all the useless crap i insist on carrying 😀

Lifer
    Free Member

dangriff
    Free Member

Didn't get any at all. I've got the kit I need for now, can afford the kit I need in the future and asked my family to donate to my fundraising rather than give me anything.

I'm the most satisfied that I've ever been.

Coasting
    Free Member

Well i got engaged,beat that.

rightplacerighttime
    Free Member

My mum and dad wanted to buy the kids new bikes and asked me to organise it – so I got them these.

ianpinder
    Free Member

dangriff, what fundraising?

stevet
    Free Member

Hope Pro 2 20mm Conversion kit
    SDG Bel Air Saddle
    661 Evolution helmet

trusslebabes
    Free Member

Sealskinz socks – long ones that come upto my knees so hopefully thats the end of wet feet and legs!, Also got some long sleeve base layer tops and 3/4 bibtights, plus some money to go and buy some stuff in Jan sales 😀

tandemwarriors

Coasting,
    congrats to you, and the soon to be Mrs Coasting 😛

Daughter & hubby bought me the 'Bike Geek' shirt from Spokeshirts. Guess they know me too well!

Rob

smiffkin

Northwave Celcius boots. Toasty feet for me!

Spud

Park Tools BBQ Set and bottle opener
    Lab Gear merino top
    Bikes for the kids

willy
    Free Member

coasting – congrats
    rightplacerighttime – you or your parents have a border terrier…. i love border terriers!!! i have two

got a garmin extrex legend hcx from the awesome girlfriend and some new alpine stars gloves from mam and a new lock as i lost all the keys to my old one what a dafty! and a skull cap (that seems to be the most common item so far!)

monsta
    Free Member

One of these, after being recommended it on this very forum:

And whilst we were out, one of our two new cats gave us a gift of their first pooh on the carpet. So, by way of apology, both went out and returned with their first live 'catch' to us – one of these.

MicArms

Singletrack hipflask from the missus , god bless her…

And Rebecca got her very own, 'never been pre owned by big brother Jordan' brand spanking new MTB, a 13inch Spesh Myka.

Here she is, 'knarling it up' over the local park.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Santa brought one of these for my daughter.

Santa should have picked up a Virus Diamond (cheap brand made by Raleigh) but his stupid elves scratched it. Santa noticed the scratch (deep and long) and wasn't too happy so the good man at Formby Cycles let them that the Dawes for no extra money. 😀

Scottlacey
    Free Member

puncture outfit for me….

But
    also got some money and now have a enough for a full bouncy frame, just need to decide what i want?????

dickie
    Free Member

To myself: Turner DW Flux in white.

As Prezzies;
    cateye computor
    Tyre levers
    Dalby car pass
    JRA wheel milk
    Some cash – possibly for Endura Stealth Jacket

adey205
    Free Member

nice toasty warm gilet and a new saddle for the singlespeed,
    so now not only comfy, but warm as well 😆

hora
    Free Member

forge197, how much/what year??

Olly
    Free Member

DX lights ordered in november for my birthday arrived for christmas.

White, longer bars for the on:one from my lady

and bought myself a new X9 drivechain for the Trance in the 10% off merlin sale 🙂

hamishthecat
    Free Member

Set of Magura Thors from Mrs Hamish (via me) – now waiting for a 20mm bolt through wheel and a brake adaptor to arrive in the post.

forge197
    Free Member

hora – it's a 2006

therealhoops
    Free Member

main prez was some Hope Pro2's on 717's but I got those earlier in the year. Santa got me some Elixir pads and CRC vouchers on the day 🙂

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Aftershave and pants 😉

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 84 total)

The topic ‘Happy Christmas! Post your bike related pressies here!’ is closed to new replies.