Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 84 total)
  • Happy Christmas! Post your bike related pressies here!
  • megastream
    Free Member

I got a pair of RockShock SID Teams! 8)
    :mrgreen:

thejesmonddingo

2 day bike skills course with Ed O at Gisburn,yay.
    Ian

showerman
    Free Member

ibis mojo sl in 😯

Dan67
    Free Member

I got a new lazer o2 helmet, finishline brushes and a new set of hex wrenches

Travis

Rapha Back pack and Cap,

but I like this;
    I got this

wife got this;

and my son got this;

Sorted

hora
    Free Member

Travis, where from?

ianpinder
    Free Member

Hora, Santa of course

0pt1cal
    Free Member

Present to myself…Uzzi Vp with pretty much the same build as below, but with Totem Coils 🙂

hora
    Free Member

ianpinder, ho ho ho ho 😀

willv

Spec defroster boots and merino socks. Well timed

xherbivorex
    Free Member

nowt.
    in fact, not only did i get no bike-related presents but i got no anything related presents.
    thought i was okay with spending christmas on my own, but now it feels more like spending christmas alone and it's not that great…
    going to see my parents tomorrow though, so we'll see.

ianpinder
    Free Member

xherbivorex i'm on my own this christmas, going to cook a roast tonight just for myself lol. luckly i'm working so not to bad at least i have one person to talk to, even if shes not very interesting.

ojom
    Free Member

no bike stuff – i get all that for myself all year round!

Got a Moomin comic strip book, some well needed new pants and Freddie the German Shorthaired Pointer is now sponsored by me! also got a framed print of me, the lass and 2 good friends at their wedding in summer.

A very pleasing haul!

RealMan
    Free Member

Well somebody bought me a pump I don't need or want from halfrauds. But they also gave me the receipt as well 😀

Oh and singletrackworld gave me jealousy… I do like that bike club t shirt.

lowey

RP23 🙂

Xan
    Free Member

Hope Pro II's on Mavic XC819 rims. Got them as an early present this year, that and a load of base layers and a pair of NW Celcius to keep the chill off at puffer!

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

A DHB long sleeve base layer,sealskin socks and a new mp3 player to use on my road bike ! 😀

cinnamon_girl

xherbivorex – if it's your first "C" on your own then it's bound to feel different. I did that last year – went to my favourite riding area on my own, took a picnic plus flask of coffee and enjoyed the quiet trails.

Don't beat yourself up and get rid of the guilt if there is any. Contemplative time is necessary sometimes but, most importantly, you need to like yourself despite whatever circumstances have put you in your current situation. Hold your head up high and don't look back.

I was looking forward to another solo "C" this year but have compromised somewhat. But that brings its own difficulties.

joemetcalfm
    Free Member

saint cranks for my orange alpine fr! cant wait to fit them.

granny_ring

One of those helmet cam things talked about on here will arrive soon 🙂

grantway
    Free Member

Go Pro HD
    Gravity Dropper Classic
    New Hope (Blue) floating Rotors
    2 qty DownHill tops

walla24
    Free Member

No pressies here, received some cash to stave off the student loans company lol 😀
    Have treated myself to a new jersey and some bargain hayes 9s off classifieds though :mrgreen:
    Ho ho ho merry christmas guys and girls

Swiftacular
    Free Member

A pair of those superthin Canfield Bros. Crampon pedals from this months mag will be waiting for me when i get home.

JB
    Free Member

My lovely girl got me a Gore Softshell jacket and skull-cap… Hmmmm warm training!!! 😀

simonralli2
    Free Member

In my stocking I have been given a waterproof map bag that attaches to my handlebars which will come in useful for my 7 Stanes maps to stop me getting lost around Mabie, Glentress, Dalbeattie at long last 🙂

Hope everyone is enjoying their pressies.

captain_bastard
    Free Member

no biking related pressies for me, but i have got my 9 year old daughter a really cool Gary Fisher alloy hardtail!

KonaTC

Fox 120 RL forks 🙂

and a

Kona Hoodie 😀

RustySpanner

A bright green Gore paclite jacket 😀
    Which arrived damaged and has been returned 🙁

Sealskinz socks and gloves – toasty bits ahoy!

Vortexracing

some of these

JB
    Free Member

I'm now in trouble for forgetting to mention my Race Face pint glass!!! 🙂

Travis

Hora, from here.. Twin Six

JonMyhill
    Free Member

Santa obviously reads these threads as my stocking contained one of the mini DV cams (which looks pretty good for the money at first glance) and DX SSCP7 light (which has actually been on a couple of pre-Xmas spins!)

Merry Christmas everybody

robgarrioch

Ahhh, weeks of 'accidentally' leaving ST mag lying open at certain pages paid off with a Pace 3×3 jacket from my (much) better half… how lucky I am 😀

Happy days to everybody.

"To The Mountains!"

muddydwarf
    Free Member

No bike related stuff but a very nice set of coffees and related paraphenalia from Ms D!

Off to my Dads now for dinner – usually get money from him so i should get enough to renovate my Float RLC's 🙂

mtbmaff
    Free Member

A special thankyou to santa 😀

A wingnut hyper 3.0, bamboo base layer, muvi video camera, joplin uppy downy seatpost, hope bb,

2 bottles single malt and a partridge in a pear tree 😉

Have a great day people, I'm off after lunch for my first ever christmas day ride 😀

Matt.

postierich
    Free Member

Other half refuses to by me anymore bike related presents so I have to get my customers to buy them!

GaryLake
    Free Member

Garmin etrex and accessories, STW sub in a box and an Orange Bikes tee…

So far – seeing rest of family later… 😀

mamadirt
    Free Member

😀

DaddyPig
    Free Member

vouchers for the PBS, sports beans and brandy for the hip flask. happy days

stumpyjon

Altura attack jacket.
    Specialized gloves.
    Banana saver 😯
    Sealskinz skull cap
    CRC vouchers
    Head torch (for Mountain Mayhem)
    and a huge Duplo railway 8)

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 84 total)

The topic ‘Happy Christmas! Post your bike related pressies here!’ is closed to new replies.