Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 83 total)
  • Hannah Barnes.
  • King-ocelot
    Free Member

Nothing yet RD, prize given if you can clearly see her face so OPs original question can be answered.

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Me and Sam think she’s the hottest thing to ever happen to mountain biking even if she does triathlons.

Towards the end of my recent tri, I was behind an absolutely stunning bird in very small shorts and a crop top. Blonde, lovely hourglass figure and decent fun bags. I actually hung back for a while and gawped then overtook! She came 23rd (out of 140) so is not only mighty fine but also fit too.

Nice.

hora
    Free Member

Erm. A tad wierd. She looks younger than 16.

littlegirlbunny
    Free Member

don simon – Member

There is a Hannah Barnes in here, not sure which one and non are particularly hot.

Hope none of them read this thread. Do you regularly go round telling ladies they are ‘not particularly hot’ to their faces as well?

neninja
    Free Member

Is this the Hannah who’s brother Joe also races?

She was racing at the Hamsterley 1-2-1 a few weeks ago and was very fast, winning her class (and she definitely looked hot)

Jackass123456789
    Free Member

Hannah Barnes looks very pretty from the pictures I have seen, where are all these nice MTB females coming from, non were hot back in my day!
    Noticed Helen Clayton on the on-one site this morning, she seems quite cheeky as well:

Woody
    Free Member

Very nice healthy looking girl. I think she’s worth more than that though 😉

hora
    Free Member

Nice as in a ‘lovely girl’ sort of a way.

I mean, come on. This is me, hora talking. I’d nail anything but I can’t see a 16yr as hot. Not in the slightest.

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Hmm – lusting after a 16 year old is definitely bad form.

Very bad form.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Dont think either of them are 16yro.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

When I was 16, 16 year old girls were extremely hot.

It’s just a matter of where you are looking from.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Surf-Mat – Member
    Hmm – lusting after a 16 year old is definitely bad form.

If it is/can be, surely what age you are matters?

hora
    Free Member

I’ve been going out with my girlfriend longer than shes been alive!

KINGTUT
    Free Member

hora – Member

You what now?

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Jackass indeed she looks cheeky I think she could sell me a £1200 bike I don’t need…

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

I can imagine most posters on here are over 30?!

Jamie
    Free Member

*snigger*

I was behind an absolutely stunning bird in very small shorts and a crop top. Blonde, lovely hourglass figure and decent fun bags

Classy.

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

I am always classy.

I simply meant that she wasn’t the stereotypical tri female – biggish shoulders, flat chested, worryingly “slim/skinny.”

hora
    Free Member

I can imagine most posters on here are over 30?!

Even if you were 22 it’d still be shaky ground IMO.

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

you’re all disgusting!

😉

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Hora – and how many under 22 year olds post here? Not many…

Peyote
    Free Member

Lots of “methinks they doth protest too much” on this thread!

BruceWee

Using the half your age plus 7 rule you should only find a 16 year old attractive if you are 18 or younger. If not you get put on the sex offenders register.

poisonspider
    Free Member

LOL

(Lifting head up over parapet)

Who wrote that rule exactly?

Did anyone see ‘Brass Eye Paedogeddon’!! That’s you lot that is! 🙄

Peyote
    Free Member

‘Brass Eye Paedogeddon’

Must remember to Youtube that this evening, genius telly that was, the whole series!

Fortunateson09
    Free Member

You see what happens Luke? We should never have let the discussion go on after the Alps…

Merchant-Banker
    Free Member

+1 for the brass eye piece,classic tv i remember 1 woman coming to work the next day and telling everyone on there brake ,about how she watched a documentry about it. very funny.

and lets not forget the exploding dogs

Moses

eeh, when I were a young man 15-year-olds were known as jail-bait but no-one seemed to mind. Isn’t there a saying.

[Yes there may well be but we’d rather not see it on here thanks] – Mod

hora
    Free Member

15-year-olds were known as jail-bait

Yes I remember that saying but I also firmly remember that it was very dangerous ground even for an 17yr old back then etc to consider.

A 16yr is ‘legal’ however its questionable whether a grown man should dally with someone might be maturing still..

poisonspider
    Free Member

Actually, I’ve just worked out that the ‘half your age plus 7’ rule puts me in the 27 year old category.

That’ll do nicely! 😉

ourkidsam
    Free Member

I think you might be maturing still hora and you’re what, in your 40s?

rOcKeTdOg

someone i work with is in a relationship with an 18 year old, he is 35 and her scout leader, she looks about 12 but isn’t

Jamie
    Free Member

I think you might be maturing still hora and you’re what, in your 40s?

poisonspider
    Free Member

rOcKeTdOg – Member
    someone i work with is in a relationship with an 18 year old, he is 35 and her scout leader, she looks about 12 but isn’t

BURN HIM!!!! PAEDO! PAEDO! PAEDO!

Actually I’m really rather jealous. 😳

JonR
    Free Member

Isn’t there some sort of in loco parentis thing there making that legally iffy.

As for teenage girls a lot of them are stunning and anyone claiming otherwise is probably confusing appropriate thinking with appropriate actions. Its fine to find girls of that age attractive you just really shouldn’t do anything about it because its creepy and wrong. Also as good looking as they might be if you just listen to 5 minutes of the drivel that they talk you’ll run a mile, its god way of keeping us decent.

hora
    Free Member

I think you might be maturing still hora and you’re what, in your 40s

That means I can still legally groom you Sam? 😯

Sis in law is seeing a married 50yr old at work. Shes 30. Its grim. If there was money involved/he was rich etc it’d be understandable. I’ve seen a photo of him and its ‘err right, is someone abit mental here’? He also talks like a teenager/txt speak and plays computer games (probably to act ‘younger’ to her)…Jeesus.

MrNutt
    Free Member

hell I’m not!

my recollection of girls around the age of 18 is that they are moody, vain, truculent nightmares who change their moods faster than hora changes his forks!

Bregante

Isn’t there some sort of in loco parentis thing there making that legally iffy.

* The Sexual Offences (Amendment) Act 2000 introduced the new offence of “abuse of positions of trust”
    * The main reason for the introduction of this legislation is the need to protect young people aged 16 and 17 who, even though they are above the age of consent, are considered vulnerable to sexual exploitation from adults who have a considerable amount of influence over their lives
    * Section 21 of the Sexual Offences Act 2003, which came into force in May 2004, extended the list of positions of trust to include, among others, Connexions workers
    * But under the Act professionals including youth and community workers, Scout leaders, clergymen and sports coaches cannot be prosecuted for “abuse of positions of trust”

So, to summarise, it would appear not

rOcKeTdOg

well she’s joined the sea cadets now so isn’t technically in his “troop” or whatever thay call it, so i guess it’s all above board

Moses

An 18-year old is legally adult, so not iffy at all.
    Morally it may be very iffy, but when has legality been to do with morals?

As to young girls (or boys), the age of consent is variable depending on your country of residence: 18 in the US, 16 here, down to 12 elsewhere. So what happens if you take a minor overseas to Spain?
    Thinking about it makes me slightly queasy. It didn’t when I was 19.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 83 total)

The topic ‘Hannah Barnes.’ is closed to new replies.