Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Hangover!!!!
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

I don’t think I’ve ever been so thirsty. Where is my glass of water that’s always beside my bed? I bet she’s taken it!!!

joshvegas
    Free Member

Toughen up princess.

Get some cured pork inside you.

godzilla
    Free Member

Same, Mrs promised a cup or tea half hour ago that never happened, will fried food help or is there another magical cure that doesn’t involve raw egg.
    Edit – tea is here, thank furk.

jambourgie
    Free Member

is there another magical cure that doesn’t involve raw egg.

More alcoholic-booze.

IANAD

dknwhy

Massive fry up will solve your problems but if you’re dying too much to bring it together, a tin of All Day Breakfast and some toast might work…

heckler73
    Free Member

rough sex , expels the toxins , cleans the tubes, gets the endorphins flowing, puts a smile on the wifes face so she will pamper you all day, get on it …………..

wrightyson
    Free Member

I’ve found “the glass” it was on her side! I daren’t look in my wallet!

somafunk

Can i join the sunday morning sympathy club?, I had 3 glasses of wine last night, posted inane/pointless replies on a few forum posts, collapsed/passed out at some point, had very little sleep through the night and i’ve been awake since 5.30 with that horrible uneasy feeling, my stomach is audibly churning and i’ve been sat facing scrambled eggs and toast for the last 30 mins but every time i raise the fork to my mouth i start to feel sick.

Stupid….stupid…..stupid………..I guess the 100mg of tramadol prob had something to do with it also

joshvegas
    Free Member

I find looking in the wallet isn’t to painful its the pockets full of change that came from somewhere and the bank balance that disturbs me.

godzilla
    Free Member

I offered rough sex but she’s says she’s gonna vom lol, Got the classic one last gift to procure today, joy!
    On a side note i wish the forum supported emoji so I could express myself properly 😡

benw
    Free Member

Somafunk,i hope that was a pint glass you were using or that is very lightweight

wrightyson
    Free Member

I was just reading one of your “last night” posts soma. Those **** gloves are expensive!!!

scaredypants

I’ve found “the glass” it was on her side! I daren’t look in my wallet!

Ah, no matey, that’s “the beaker” 😳

somafunk

Just a lightweight benw, although i don’t really mind as it gives me a good/valid excuse to avoid drinking silly amounts like i used to 10 odd years ago or so, my kidneys don’t exactly work as they should these days due to pretty severe damage i did to my spine/spinal cord 20 years ago, unfortunately the damage is now catching up with me.

The gloves are so worth it…i should have bought them (or similar) years ago but i mistakingly thought they’d be too restrictive or cumbersome when on the bike – doh!.

dudeofdoom

I find pop tarts after pub and before bed seem to help a fair bits…….:-)

rob2
    Free Member

Like Mel B?

🙂

grum
    Free Member

Can of coca-cola usually works wonders for me.

noltae
    Free Member

Hangovers have in the past been so insanely gnarly that they’ve genuinely left me scared for life – Not too sure I’ll ever have another – Used to enjoy getting pretty damn wild – nothing good ever came of it – the psychological pain outstripped the physical nausea – The only cure for a hangover is time …

badnewz
    Free Member

The hangover is nature’s way of telling you time is passing, your body is getting older, and you should stop drinking so much. Which is so depressing it’s time for another drink.

huckleberryfatt
    Free Member

What did you do in your wallet that you daren’t look in there? 😯

ElShalimo

Irn Bru is great when you’re really hungover!

binners

Come on chaps. This is fundamental schoolboy stuff. Your hangover routine is….

1) A double sausage and egg Macmuffin, washed down with a full fat Black Doctor, with plenty of ice
    2) Pub for the footy

You’re too late for the first – a glaring, frankly amateurish error! But you’ll make the second half of the Derby

Off you trot…

🙂

slowoldman

I keep them at bay by continuous applications of red wine.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

I’m hanging today as well. Went to a house party and ended up drinking shots with all the teenagers who were up to no good in the garage. Drank the lot of them under the table and paying the price today but nowt a full English and a Sunday lunch won’t solve.

twinw4ll
    Free Member

A hangover is just alcohol leaving the body and there’s only one solution to that problem.

BillMC

SIS works

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Big one coming. Friend’s bday lunch followed by 50 round tonight for drunken carols!!

stevestunts
    Free Member

Managed some hotel breakfast at half nine and then barked some of it out around 2pm today. Not sure what the booze has done to my stomach but I feel like I’ve got half a hot housebrick lodged below my ribcage.

Properly broken, me.

Northwind

I was patting myself on the back for not getting too hammered on friday, getting home at a more sensible time (er, 5am apparently) and remembering to drink a load of water before bed… So it seemed downright unfair that I was as sick as a dog yesterday 😆 “Aaaargh I need a drink and some paracetemol. But they’re… oh no… arm’s length away! I’ll just lie here and whimper”

Forgetting to take out my contacts didn’t help, I got quite confused when I put my glasses on

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Hangover!!!!’ is closed to new replies.