Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Handwringers of the day – Welsh FA
  • scuttler

From http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42337632

The Football Association of Wales (FAW) has begun disciplinary action against its chief executive Jonathan Ford for saying the next Wales manager could be “foreign”, but “definitely not English”.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Nah. UCL win that prize today.

chakaping
    Free Member

Both quite funny.

CFH – What do you think UCL should’ve done after copping heat for that on Twitter, told their students they’re all snowflake libtards and to suck it up?

the-muffin-man

CFH – What do you think UCL should’ve done after copping heat for that on Twitter, told their students they’re all snowflake libtards and to suck it up?

In that case yes – anyone with an ounce of common sense knows what they meant in their original tweet.

oldtalent
    Free Member

Twitter does seem the main place for the permanently outraged. Apart from here obviously.

nealglover
    Free Member

I think posting the link to the song with the text

“Do please stop trying so hard to be offended about everything, it’s really tiresome”

Would have been appropriate.

chakaping
    Free Member

In that case yes – anyone with an ounce of common sense knows what they meant in their original tweet.

Well the snowflakes bit would have made a good gag.

You’d probably have to put a winky face at the end though.

scuttler

I concede. UCL = spineless.

I was vaguely under the impression that UCL was a bastion of intellect, analytics, and historical and contemporary thought. However it would appear its has to cater for numbskulls too. If I was a £450k PA vice-chancellor I would have sacked or expelled anyone who complained due to failure to meet the minimum standard.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Handwringers of the day – Welsh FA’ is closed to new replies.