Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • hands up if you're in germany (or austria)
  • buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

andytherocketeer: I do some work at the Galileo Control Centre at DLR. I'd like to hook up for beer next time I'm out there!

edsbike
    Free Member

Thanks MSP, have downloaded a few of those.

Going out on the 10th, only two weeks off now, can't wait. I've got an apartment in Lenggries, will be working 6 miles up the road, not sure if that's in Bad Tolz or somewhere south yet though.

Just got to get the bike sorted and two exams revised for a taken and I'm good to go!

Ed

markfu
    Free Member

I live in Herford NRW, the riding's not brilliant around here, but there are some moderate hills and a lot of forestry. The edge of my local woods are about 200m from my door. It's ok i guess just a little short on techy singletrack.

I've not really spent any time down South, but i do ride at Willingen/Winterberg and the Harz mountains (I may be off to Braunlage this Sunday actually). I'm going to do some investigating around Deister near to Hannover in the near future too as i've heard there are some decent trails up there.

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘hands up if you're in germany (or austria)’ is closed to new replies.