Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • hands dampf @ nobby nick's
  • MSP

I was just looking at getting the above combination (HD front NN rear) for an upcoming alps trip, both in trailstar compound, now the HD is 2.35 and the NN 2.4, seems a bit odd.

Does anyone know how they size up?

MSP

no one?

kanza
    Free Member

The Dampf’s come up accurate. I would suspect the NN’s do too. I’m running Damps F and R, softer compound front and find them great, best all rounder I’ve run.

Why you thinking of the NN rear? and not F&R Dampfs? they match/drift/grip perfectly together. Ran a RR on the rear and Dampf front for a faster roll, but the difference is marginal and the confidence of the 2 paired was much better for me.

Onzadog
    Free Member

1.3mm difference then. Fancy the damph myself but recently learned they’re a no go tubeless on stans.

MSP

Fancy the damph myself but recently learned they’re a no go tubeless on stans.

I think thats the non-tubeless version rather than the tubeless ready version, isn’t it?

honourablegeorge

HS is slightly samaller than a 2.4 Nic, plus a more rounded profile exaggerates the difference slightly.

Running mine tubeless on UST rims, no issues, they were faultless when I had them on Stan’s too, IIRC

boxxer7
    Free Member

Running my dampfs on stans tubeless no problems to report. A friend of mine seemed to think the dampfs are slightly wider than the 2.4 NN. He currently has the latter on his Blender and they fit through but the dampfs catch slightly.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘hands dampf @ nobby nick's’ is closed to new replies.