Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Hamsterly vid from Sunday… WARNING is rubbish
  • jumpingj
    Free Member

I have a plan of making lots of little team vids through out the year. When the team that I belong to- RideOn/SlikGraphics go's out'n'about at the races and what not.

So we went out on Sunday and went up to Hamsterly for some practice….What with the weather we shouldn't really of bothered…. but we did, so we made the best of it

Here's a little mini vid- I have to say tho- you can't polish a turd, and this is a turd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mchoXLCRwYU

Wookster

I like that mate was goos pic quality even in full screen mode!! Was that the 4x bit at the end? Cant recognise it with the snow. Up there in two weeks cant wait!!

jumpingj
    Free Member

Aye pal it was the 4x track… its a good track too! they could easy use it as a national level 4x race track

Wookster

legend cant wait for a bash roll on my hols!!

chakaping
    Free Member

That's a really good vid.

Nice music, good riding, some interesting shots.

miketually
    Free Member

Nice video. Hamsterley's my usual ride, but I've never seen a run down the DH before.

wwaswas

very good – makes me wish I could jump…

tracknicko
    Free Member

id like to dispute the 4x track being awesome claims. good facility, but crazy jump design makes it sketchy as hell to race down.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Hamsterly vid from Sunday… WARNING is rubbish’ is closed to new replies.