Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Hamsterley?
  • toons
    Free Member

Where's that steep section at 1:05?

miketually
    Free Member

Nice video.

I don't recognise that bit, sorry.

toons
    Free Member

I've ridden all the other bits in the video (there's a few that aren't way marked) but not that one.

Dunk
    Free Member

The bit if just off the top road that the DH course start from. If you ride up the road that the up lift truck uses then turn right when you reach the main road. Pedal along there until you get to a lay-by with a track to a farm/field. Directly across from there is the secret track where this bit can be found. Will try point it out on google maps if i can work out how to do it!

Dunk
    Free Member

Done it. Its across the road from here

Click Me

There is a track you can ride up to get to it too which start from the bit where people sometimes park on the road down to the grove car car.

toons
    Free Member

Cheers Dunk, its a canny way along the road.

Does it link with the other trails or do you ride back along the road and down section 13?

Dunk
    Free Member

You come out on the forest track that is along from the part of the black that you get to from turning left at the downhill cabin. So when you get to the bottom of the trail and reach a forest track turn left and pedal along there for a little distance and you'll see the entrance to join back up with the black again.

I really like that trail there is a few good bomb hole drop in point on it. really quite cool!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Hamsterley?’ is closed to new replies.