Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Hampshire/Sussex Rides and Riders
  • jph1
    Free Member

Hi there everyone

I am a keen mountain biker looking for some big mountain rides in the not quite so big mountain environment of east Hampshire, near to Portsmouth and Petersfield.

If anyone can suggest some rides, or would like to meet a new riding mate, then please leave a response.

Thanks in advance.

yesiamtom
    Free Member

Hi Mate, there is fareham wheelers cycle club in …fareham. There is also south downs mtb club meeting towards petersfield way.

eranu
    Free Member

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    superfli
    Free Member

I’m out most Wed evenings at QECP – see eranu’s link above or http://qecptrailcollective.co.uk
    Email in my profile if you want to contact me direct.

singletrackmind

Me and Dezb are local too . Hayling and Waterlooville .
    I dont have the same commitments as Dezmond so am available most weekends .
    I usually drive anywhere up to an hour away and go for a bimble .
    Got some big blue sky loops that are iro 30miles as well.
    been known to do the odd event as well . If this sounds up your street let me know .. . . . .Addy in profile .

willej

I’m a bit further north, in Liphook. Quite happy to show you around the Hants/W Sussex/Surrey borders. Can quite easily do a 15-20 mile ride with 2500-3000 ft of climbing and decent, if that’s your thing?

jph1
    Free Member

Thanks for the info guys. I’ve got in touch with a couple of local clubs that have been mentioned.

Cheers!

jph1
    Free Member

Singletrackmind, I can’t see your address in your profile. If you are happy for me to contact you, please will you edit it.

Cheers.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I ride S’Downs with some mates and quite often bump into other riders on the trails. won’t take long before you hook up with a few.

As said QEP is always good for groups, SDW always good for passing folks, the inner Hants/Sussex border full of bridleways that are hardly use and as said the KVale and Fareham Wheelers lot (ask for Dave Palk) ride out Tues and Thurs eves and another guy rides out on Sundays..

Or bump into me and I’ll show you around.

Oh yeah, if you honk over to Sotty the Lordswood lot ride Thurs eves too..

singletrackmind

JPH . Its in there . Click on Member , then on Profile .

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Hampshire/Sussex Rides and Riders’ is closed to new replies.