Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Halloween weekend on the Quantocks….
  • sharki
    Free Member

Who was it that was heading down that weekend and wanted guiding?

Also if Mr penny is reading, i've not made any big plans for a haunted night ride, but will happily do a propless ride, to include spooky stories at points of deathly interest, etc..

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Wasn't it zokesmonster or something?

Hoping to make it out on the Sunday assuming my shoulder isn't fecked (will find out when the physio looks at it on Monday).

BTW. I see from a recent Qs thread that your one-speed 456 is up and running 🙂

sharki
    Free Member

Aye, all silent and running well, unlike me.

Sunday could be a laboured effort much like this sunday was after a few Ziders.

Are you bringing anyone along?

RichPenny
    Free Member

Hi Shane, have to be back for the Swinley ride on sunday morning, but all sounds good to me. Will bring cake and gin 🙂

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

"Are you bringing anyone along?"

Wasn't planning to, but now you mention it, I might see of my mates Rich and Martin are available.

But I have to get my shoulder diagnosed first. The worst case is that I've broken something in the joint which requires a frustrating long layoff to heal. But I am hoping the physio says either "MTFU" or "it's OK to gently exercise" which are code for "go biking but don't crash on it again".

sharki
    Free Member

I haven't a clue how i'm going to do this if im riding all day too….

I'm unsure how long the night ride will be…depends on numbers, weather, how much i need a beer…

Would you be up for the day ride too?

RichPenny
    Free Member

Happy to just do the Saturday day ride if it makes things easier. Just want another crack at the Qs 🙂

sharki
    Free Member

That's fine with me, will be able to plan things better nearer the time.

sharki
    Free Member

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Halloween weekend on the Quantocks….’ is closed to new replies.