Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Halfords voucher codes – using two codes
  • cp

All,

considering a boardman cx, and have been sent a TdF voucher code from halfords for 10% off…

also remembered that British Cycling membership gets you 10% off inc. sale items…

Has anyone successfully combined two codes at checkout? One British cyling one and one generic one? (I assume british cycling gets you a discount code rather than an alternative shop interface or something)

I remember some NUS codes which don’t seem to work anymore – did anyone use one of these with british cycling membership codes?

Cheers, Chris

Ta, Chris

cp

aha, it’s a voucher scheme. Hmmm, this could work 🙂

Conan257
    Free Member

I know they have changed the system, but when I worked for them you just used the code/voucher and the computer did the calculations. If it was possible then it went through, if it wasn’t allowed the machine will decide.

Not much help, perhaps!

ads678

Try NUSJUN12 for another 10% off as well 😉

Edit: Oops just actually read the OP! I used it when buying a kids bike a few months ago and it worked, think that was March. I think someone used the May one and it worked for them as well, again buying a kids bike.

NOt sure about using with another code though.

cp

NUSJUN12 hasn’t been working for me all of June for various bits I was looking at 🙁

Anyway, as mentioned, I have a code for 10% off…

I now understand how the British Cycling bit works (you buy Halfords vouchers through the BC website, but I can’t get the stooopid British Cycling website to update my ‘membership’….)

rob-jackson
    Free Member

whats the code?

Crell
    Free Member

I tried using multiple codes a few months ago but it would only apply one to the basket at any time, just overwriting the previous one.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Halfords voucher codes – using two codes’ is closed to new replies.