Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Halfords – Oh, FFS
  • allankelly

I posted a few days ago about how the pivot bolt fell off my Boardman FS. So, Rob the machanic was going to post me a bolt he got from a returned frame he'd kept for spares. Good lad.

I was wondering why I'd not got it yet. He phoned today – he'd left the envelope out for posting with the bolt in, and somebody binned it. Oh, FFS.

So, he's phoning Head Office on Monday. If they have one in stock it'll be a week. I seriously doubt that they'll have one in, so he'll phone me Monday to see if I have to kick up a stink.

<sigh>

Cheers, al.

epicyclo

Someone up there is trying to tell you something – You are meant to ride your Pompino, not that tarty FS stuff.

🙂

allankelly

Well, it's working!

allankelly

The saga continues… Rob phoned – they DO have the "pivot kit" in stock and he's ordered one. He's posting it to me so hopefully it doesn't get binned this time…

Fingers crossed.

al.

angryratio
    Free Member

It'll be nothing personal.. i work in a environment where the saturday kids "tidy" and end up binning important stuff.

stumpy01

While you're waiting for it to arrive, go & get yourself some loctite! 😉

project
    Free Member

According to http://www.BIKEBIZ.co.uk

theyre making staff redundant and altering staff roles.

wheelz
    Free Member

The shoulder bolt fell out of the shock linkage on my Intense on Sunday. Extra UK were on the ball and have sent two new ones, or they will be doing once I've remortgaged the house to pay for them.

Needless to say, I have now invested in some loctite!

Junkyard
    Free Member

the Intense bolt is a standard bolt mine cost 75p from local shop want one?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Halfords – Oh, FFS’ is closed to new replies.