Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Halfords likely to have a sale after christmas?
  • alanl
    Free Member

I’m pretty much decided on getting a Boardman HT Pro bike. Currently £1k,

Is it likely that these will be reduced in a sale after Christmas, or should I just go and get it when my Insurance cheque arrives?
    Ta
    alan.

bol

I think there will bE new models in the new year IIRC, so likely to be discounts on the current ones. Not sure when the new models ship though.

druidh
    Free Member

And VAT will be going up too…

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    alanl
    Free Member

And to confirm if anyone searches for this subject in the future, the Boardman HT Pro has been reduced from £1000 to £850 in the sale, though it says ‘web-only’ price.

Alan.

dafunkphenomenon
    Free Member

Normally with Halfords you can order it online for pickup in you local store and get it for the price you see online. Just check when you get in store though I’ve seen web only prices more expensive than in store.

Smarty
    Free Member

Ah but are they in stock?

I want a cross bike and the boardman cx appears to be a good buy at 1k. On xmas day only, halfords had a 10% off for all orders making it 900, only after adding it to ‘my basket’ the website revealed no stock, anywhere 😡
    PS: Since I looked at the boardman cx there is a stack of ads over there >>>>>>>>> for halfords cross bikes, spooky!

epicsteve
    Free Member

My local shop (in Edinburgh) had one of the Boardman CX bikes on display – looks very nice and I’ve seen it get excellent reviews. I got one of the Team Carbons for £900 in the reductions they had before Christmas – they seem to have gone back up to £1000 now though.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Halfords likely to have a sale after christmas?’ is closed to new replies.