Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Halfords Double Buggy trailer …. good value or not?
  • tod456
    Free Member

http://www.halfords.com/cycling/bike-accessories/child-bike-trailers/halfords-double-buggy-child-bike-trailer

i reserved one during their 10% off 2hr window and need to pick up / pay for it tomorrow, seam worth a punt @ £65.

ideally i’d by the a thule cougar 2 but they’re £700 🙁

eltonerino
    Free Member

Maybe, but my eldest was too big for it at 4. And there wasn’t much room for two either.

ajantom

Keep an eye on Gumtree. I got a Chariot (pre-Thule, but just as good quality) with all the accessories for just over £100.
    Much better built and a lot more sturdy. I’m not sure I trust cheap trailers.

bri-72

Its heavy n basic, but does the job. Our twins (17 mths) a tight fit very much shoulder to shoulder. Only used on tarmac so far. Seats dont look very comfy but tbh neither do the cougars.

tod456
    Free Member

eltonerino, was that the double? my boy has just turned 4…. so could rule this out 🙁

Saccades
    Free Member

It’s a steal at £65, only just got rid of ours with the kids at 5&9 (admittedly it was only used by the 9yo on the way back from places for a sneaky sleep.

This was it’s last trip, filled to the gunnels with camping stuff and the 9yo.

tod456
    Free Member

Saccades …. think i’ll take a punt then 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Halfords Double Buggy trailer …. good value or not?’ is closed to new replies.