Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Halfords 10% off everything online 12-2 today
  • pebblebeach
    Free Member

Halfords have a flash sale on today from 12noon to 2pm.

If you’re after a tool chest this makes the current deal even better as they have the set of 3 industrial boxes for £349.99.

You can also combine this with british cycling discount and quidco, and if your employee benefits package includes halfords vouchers with 10% off then even better. You could get the lot for £255 plus cashback.

cp

brings the cx team down to 513 after 10% flash, 10% BC (reserve online, pay and collect in store) and 2.5% instore cashback.

pebblebeach
    Free Member

2.5% instore cashback

What’s 2.5% instore cashback.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

If you sign upto quidco then it tracks your credit card too so whenever you use it it generates cashback.

Dammit, I was happy having paid £350 last week!

pebblebeach
    Free Member

Yeh I know about quidco, its 3% for halfords though. Thought this might have been something else.

I bought the trolley and top box a few months ago on an offer before the middle box became available so I was waiting for another 10% off to complete the set. Got it for £145.80 plus 3% cashback on the £180.

br
    Free Member

Saw the post at 13:58, another £20 saved on the item I already had reserved – brill.

cp

What’s 2.5% instore cashback.

quidco at halfords is 3% for online purchases and 2.5% for instore purchases…

which one reserve online, pay instore falls into I don’t know, but I was being pessimistic!

pebblebeach
    Free Member

ah right. Just checked quidco, click & collect (reserve online/pay in store) is 3%.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Halfords 10% off everything online 12-2 today’ is closed to new replies.