Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Halfers on set of grips? Gripshift & 1×9 content
  • Rickos
    Free Member

Running 1×9 on my razzer and have an X9 Gripshift shifter to fit, but obviously only on one side (being a 1×9 and all that). So, anyone else with the same problem? Do you want to go halfers on a set of normal lock-on grips and a set of stubby style for gripshift lock-ons? That way we can have one grip each and it'll all look tickety-boo.

Ta!

Rickos
    Free Member

Any of the daytime lurkers?

crispy
    Free Member

The problem is that I've found it's more like 2/3rds or 5/8ths of a grip on each side, so unless you have teensy-wee girl-hands, then I'm afraid I'm out…

crispy
    Free Member

I just read your post properly, sorry. I see you're only after one side anyway. I'm still out anyway!

Btw, you can also buy shorty lock-ons to go with the grip shifters, but I've found they're about a half-inch too long.

SpokesCycles
    Free Member

Si @ 18 sells sets of Lizardskins with one side normal and one side gripshift.

Or, now I think of it, I've got a right hand short Lizardskin somewhere around here. Pimm me on t'other channel and I'll have a rummage for it.

Rickos
    Free Member

pimmed…

Rickos
    Free Member

Thanks Spokes. Ordered off 18Bikes. Hadn't thought that Rohloff users have the same problem.

rootes1

Ergon Rohloff grip set..

set comprises one full size bolt on grip and one shorter to suit a grip shift – I have this set up on my 1×9

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Halfers on set of grips? Gripshift & 1×9 content’ is closed to new replies.