Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Half-way stage
  • iDave
    Free Member

Today I’m 45. The goal is 90+

Lot’s of things ticked off, plenty more to go at, just wish it wasn’t raining and I hadn’t run out of coffee.

Onwards and upwards.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

So you’ve made it half way… good stuff… well done, that’s 50% of the target achieved, in half of the desired time… this is where you need to dig in mentally. It’s not about how fit or fast you are, it’s about not stopping.
    I hope you’ve got the right shoes on and all your nutrition sorted… oh wait you’ve forgotten the coffee 🙁

Happy Birthday to you!

richmars

I don’t think you are half way. The first few years you didn’t actually do much – others fed and looked after you. I don’t think you can start taking credit for surviving until at least 15.

iDave
    Free Member

How did the bigger better thing go TSY? Sorry I bailed.

fadda

Happy birthday, iDave – I’m just ahead of you!

allthepies
    Free Member

Same age as me 🙂 But I’ve got plenty of coffee in stock 😀

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

No worries mate… technically we all bailed.
    16 laps (or 17 if you’re a smartarse Druidh and didn’t stop for a drink) in and we were all frozen through… using oppposite arms to shift gears due to numb hands… struggling to use brakes… it was horrible and perversely enjoyable in equal measures.

I thought the Scottish just liked to moan about weather… turns out it really can be pretty shitty up here. 🙂

There’s always a next time…

emma82
    Free Member

Umm happy birthday 🙂

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Breithlá sonas duit Daithí

xx

iDave
    Free Member

So you got just past half-way. Good enough lad.

Kato

Happy birthday iDave

brakes
    Free Member

I don’t think you are half way. The first few years you didn’t actually do much – others fed and looked after you.

the same will happen at the end too – full circle – dribbling on the way in, dribbling on the way out

happy birthday

Rorschach
    Free Member

Christ…. if my second half is much like the first I’ll not bother thankyouverymuch.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Happy iBirthday

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Half-way stage’ is closed to new replies.