Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Halfords 20% off hope hoops
  • jonnyb1972
    Free Member

Advice please, my local halfords are selling stans flows on pro 2 evo hubs for £172, will these fit 142×12 ?

Northwind

Is that a pair or just the rear? If it’s a pair buy em, they’re worth more than that used!

They’ll convert to 142 but you’ll probably need to buy the end cap kit- not expensive, £12-ish I think.

jonnyb1972
    Free Member

That’s just the rear, thanks for the tip…

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    martinhutch

Crest Evo rear 26″ for 168, front for 100 on the website. Seems like an excellent deal.

andyl
    Free Member

hmm, they seem to have no Flow front but two lots of 26″ crest front.

I wonder if one should be a Flow front.

jonnyb1972
    Free Member

Flow is there in 26 its £172

andyl
    Free Member

Called them…one has an error. If you look at the pictures you can see which is the Flow EX.

Ordered with 5% cashback (quidco) which makes then £258 for a set of Flow EX.

Now I don’t need the set of Arch EX rims I bought a few months ago but have been sitting in the box (combination of no time and hesitation building my first set of wheels)

@jonny – yeah the rear is there. the front is a mistake. Apparently they have lots of mistakes they are sorting out at the moment. making a real drive to push their bike stuff apparently. I really didn’t expect Halfords to sell hope stuff. It would seem CRC and Wiggle have some serious competition now.

nickwatson
    Free Member

The best “mistake” I saw on the Halfords site this week was a 10 speed XTR shadow + rear mech for £10.68 – my eyes nearly popped out of my head! If they had any in stock, would have upgraded to 10 speed there and then. Unfortunately now back at RRP minus 20%.

Nick

daveh
    Free Member

That’s all the encouragement I needed, new Flow rear ordered, top PSA OP! Turning into an expensive month this one!

jonnyb1972
    Free Member

Rang my normal bike shop, who price matched them 🙂 even better as when I went in the Halfords store they were useless. That includes fitting and swapping tubeless tyres over etc. Thought I would give them the option before taking my business elsewhere, and glad I did…

Rosss
    Free Member

Don’t suppose you’ll be selling those arch ex rims cheap Andy?

giantx4
    Free Member

Hey guys i have some evo pro 2 on mavic ust 819 rims going to sale if interested,hardly had much use in very nice cond… £210 posted

Kestrels1.ph@googlemail.com

Cheers,pete

scuttler

Great find OP!

hmm, they seem to have no Flow front but two lots of 26″ crest front. I wonder if one should be a Flow front.

I think you’re right – I have emailed Halfords as I’m after a 26 inch front Flow. Will report back.

scuttler

Bloke from Halfords CS says

“The Flow model is 538092”

They don’t appear to have updated the website though.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Halfords 20% off hope hoops’ is closed to new replies.