Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • half a bottle of coke
  • organic355
    Free Member

I have a half bottle of coke (a small one and diet of course)…which I have been drinking out of since lunch.

I have man flu (the fatal, debilitating moany kind), but am gradually feeling better as the day goes on.

If I save the other half of this bottle for consumption tomorrow will I:

A) re-infect myself with my own germs prolonging my illness

or

B) be fine as my body is building up/has built up antibodies to these germs??

…………and yes I am bored to think up such as pointless quandary!!

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

You will be fine as you can’t infect yourself with the bug you already have. If that was the case, the human race would have died out long, long ago.

DickBarton

Gerrit doon ye and git yersel some Irn Bru…that’ll sort ye oot!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    bikebouy
    Free Member

You will die a horrid death, be prepared to meet thy maker soon’ist.

Chuck the flippin thing away, a man of your caliber should not be drinking such filth.

beckykirk43
    Free Member

You can’t reinfect yourself 🙂

Although of course I could be wrong – the germs may have had a chance to feed on the coke, mutated and are just waiting to infect you. If you drink the coke (and new super-germs) you will die. 😉

maccruiskeen

Top the bottle up and kindly offer it to your mortal enemy

binners

You could start a nationwide panic in the middle market tabloid stable by declaring you have a previously unknown, mutated strain of coke flu that is presently ripping through the isles of the nations newsagents, the pandemic festering in the fridge next to Nuts magazine.

tonyg2003

Do you know what is in Coca Cola? Give the top a swirl round with the coke before you drink and it will probably be 100% sterile, unless you have some mutant acid loving virus as yet unknown to science.

Cougar

It’s a bit like Ol’ Janx Spirit in that regard.

yunki
    Free Member

Half a bottle of coke..? Get it down you ya big jessie..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘half a bottle of coke’ is closed to new replies.