Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • hair colouring adverts get on my moobs more than any other
  • Kevevs
    Free Member

since when did hair dye turn you into a fantastically slim, attractive model or famous actress. The girls at work don't look like hot advert babes 🙁 I'm calling trading standards in the morning.

of course, I expect a shitload of pictures of hot babes with dyed hair, to prove me wrong.

cinnamon_girl

Can a girl not dream?

Kevevs
    Free Member

of course. I guess your dreams are crap?

cinnamon_girl

No. Are yours?

Nowt wrong with dying hair. 😉

john_drummer
    Free Member

if you're not a bloke 😉

or if you're a goth and it's 1989… ah them were t'days

cinnamon_girl

Nothing wrong with a bloke dying his. Seem to remember a thread about this a while back. 😀

Controversial. 🙄

Some right dullards too. 🙄

Kevevs
    Free Member

no, blokes have to buy 5 bladed whatsits to have a sixpack and a chiseled facial exterior. or is it 6.

what pu22les me is, so many fall for it.

Kevevs
    Free Member

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with dying yer hair, where did I say that?

cinnamon_girl

Some folk are insecure. Correction: many folk are insecure.

john_drummer
    Free Member

can someone tell me how to embed a Flickr image into STW?

it used to be so easy – (img)http://www.flickr.com/yadayadayada(/img) but now the b*stards have changed it.

Gimme back my URL ya feckers

Kevevs
    Free Member

I can't even remember what the advert was now. apart from the fact it annoyed the hell out of me. therefore had to post, as that is what people do now.

I'd be great in a debate with sfb.

Carry on…

scaredypants

johndrummer – was it this one ? mmmm, pink cake

(you go to flickr, go to "all sizes" of your selected pic & then copy & paste the image address of the one you want)

john_drummer
    Free Member

That's what I used to do; I tried it last night and there was no "all sizes" option 🙁

Change for change's sake. Thanks Flickr

roper
    Free Member

Go Compare! Go Compare!

I am fat and I shat in my hair!!!!!!!!!

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Not as bad as the mascara adverts where it says in teeny-tiny type at the bottom for approx 1 second 'Filmed with lash inserts and enhanced in post production'.

So if I was to buy your mascara I really, REALLY wouldn't stand any chance of having such beautiful eye lashes as the model then?

I honestly do not know how they are allowed to get away with that one.

john_drummer
    Free Member

Found it. The buggers have hidden "all sizes" under 'actions'. Good thinking folks, let's move a commonly used option and put it under a new menu without telling anyone

john_drummer
    Free Member

Found it. The buggers have hidden "all sizes" under 'actions'. Good thinking folks, let's move a commonly used option and put it under a new menu without telling anyone

davidrussell
    Free Member

whilst we're on the subject which marketing a-hole decided that every **** advert about needs caveats at the bottom now. I particularly loathe the ones implanted in film trailers. Black hawk down contains "sustained battle horror" apparently. really?

and dont get me started on those halifax adverts…

goon
    Free Member

I forget which film, but "conatins scenes of mild peril" is my favourite.

U31
    Free Member

It's the one with Ashley Coles ex sperm depositary that geets reet on me moobs..

Honestly, have you ever seen an uglier borderline anorexic, yet the media expect the male population to fall at her feet, and half the female population to want to be the vacuous talentless bint.. Strike talentless actually, she seems to do all right for herself despite the shortcomings.
    And what the hell is that noise whenever she opens her gob?

Ahhhh – feel better now!

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Actually I think she is very beautiful and comes across as quite down to earth and I very rarely get attracted to people off the telly*.

*Apart from Jenny Agutter – I would probably still jump at the chance with her now.

rootes1

Actually I think she is very beautiful and comes across as quite down to earth and I very rarely get attracted to people off the telly*.

when she is not punching toilet cleaners in clubs in guildford in the face – how times change..

U31
    Free Member

I have some spectacles you can borrow.. 😀

davidrussell
    Free Member

I'd let her punch me in the face. Especially if it stopped her pressing charges for being caught rifling through her knicker drawer.

davidrussell
    Free Member

wow, i must stop drinking this early on a Friday.

*inner monologue filter switched back on*

U31
    Free Member

Scratch and sniff?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

when she is not punching toilet cleaners in clubs in guildford in the face – how times change..

Ahh well, I'll forgive those looong legs 8)

BigDummy
    Free Member

I saw a gentleman on the tube last night who had his hair dyed fluorescent yellow like a highlighter pen. It was quite remarkable. 🙂

john_drummer
    Free Member

Silly colours are ok I suppose 😉

BigJohn

I haven't watched The Tube since blokes had dyed yellow flourescent hair.

vinnyeh

*Apart from Jenny Agutter – I would probably still jump at the chance with her now.

The scene in the ice cave in Logans Run is still tucked away in my brain, 35 years later.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

The scene in the ice cave in Logans Run is still tucked away in my brain, 35 years later.

And the shower scene in American Werewolf – she can nibble me like that any time she wants.

True story – when I was a teeny-tiny boy I watched a film called 'Railway Children' and fell in love with a girl in the film. As an 8 yr old I said to myself I would name my first baby girl 'Bobbie' after her. Fortunately my obsession didn't remain quite so strong for long, but she really was the first person I ever 'loved'. Mad – clearly had good taste 🙂

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘hair colouring adverts get on my moobs more than any other’ is closed to new replies.