Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Had an accident that wasn’t your fault? Falling down a manhole content.
  • Harry_the_Spider

I’ve just found a SAAB on autotrader. Pass me the phone, I’m going to #### them over.

[edit]

The caretaker should have entyered the details in the accident book a legal document ,that can be used ina court of law.

Imagine if the hole was full of water and a child drowned in it.

Youve reported it tothe s chool how about the site manager and head of H AND S at the company responsible.

Is it a LA scghhool, a trust school or PFI.

I’m back next Saturday. If I’ve not had a reply from the school and it hasn’t been sorted I’ll kick off with them.

project
    Free Member

Have a read of this

Manhole / Utility Cover Claims

Then this,just perhaps it was malicious,if so, the culprits need a good talking to.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1314825/Pensioner-dies-falls-manhole-trap-set-yobs.html#axzz2JxZo4T6K

monogramman
    Free Member

Turn up in a wheel chair make them really nervous 😈

franksinatra

This thread is getting boring now. Someone should just put a lid on it.

franksinatra

Seriously though, I’m sure for the victim any piss taking must be quite draining,

Harry_the_Spider

Update.

Went back today. The fence has been moved and the manhole can’t be stood on from the school side.

Case closed.

CountZero

Just read through this, good that the situation has been properly resolved, I’d have done precisely the same thing.
    Lolled at binners Whiley Coyote. 😆

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Had an accident that wasn’t your fault? Falling down a manhole content.’ is closed to new replies.