Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Hacking and other thoughts.
  • ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Or is any critisism of mother Russia forbidden these days?

Yeah clever retort. Well done. Give yourself a pat on the back.

However if I wanted to debate at that intellectual level I would engage with Ninfan.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Sorry I thought the stuff posted above was the debate (you know the bits you refuse to engage with)
    We can judge countries on a few things, the way they treat their citizens, the way they behave internationally and the way they conduct themselves, in these respects I rate Russia fairly low, tranparacy international also agree https://www.transparency.org/
    Amnesty also have a lot to say about human rights abuses in Russia.

All of which I assums is just another western media collusion to make Russia look bad.

jamj1974

I’m not a fan of Putim or Russia. I would agree that there is a hell of a lot wrong with it. However, when it comes down to it Ernie is right. Similar actions by America and Russia are painted very differently by the media. Neither of them is exactly occupying the moral high ground – yet one of them suffers more criticism for it. Whilst the Soviet Union used to be the perceived bogeyman – Russia isn’t alone in this now.

bencooper
    Free Member

I’m not saying they are good guys, point is all of them are at it. (Surprised I need to spell that out to you.)

You don’t need to spell it out to me, it’s exactly what I said in my second paragraph 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Hacking and other thoughts.’ is closed to new replies.