Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Ha ha you non-smoking suckers!!!
  • TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I’ve got time to start smoking again if I can get £400 for quitting.
    Quitting is easy enough without a financial incentive!

hora
    Free Member

carbon-monoxide levels

😯

Why do people smoke again?

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

About time too.

I used to work in an office where the 40% or so who smoked would average about one smoke break every 60/90 minutes disappearing for up to 15 minutes at a time. It was a joke.

Hohum
    Free Member

You would get £12.50 a week according to this incentive

However, you are not allowed to spend your £12.50 on cigarettes or alcohol, bah!

hels
    Free Member

Hmmm £400 nowhere near enough money to make me live in Dundee. Add a few zeros and I’ll get my people to talk to their people.

hora
    Free Member

I used to work in an office where the 40% or so who smoked would average about one smoke break every 60/90 minutes disappearing for up to 15 minutes at a time. It was a joke

No one in our office smokes so the one we had was very conspicuous with his absence. All I remember about the bloke is ‘wheres Mike/anyone seen Mike’?

Nothing else of note.

gordimhor

After some of the posts on here suggesting a fair days work for a fair days pay smoker or non smoker seems like a trotskyist plot to destabilise Britain or we could just let the banking sector carry on as normal. Maybe all bankers should be encouraged to take fag breaks for as much of the day as possible in order to save the economy. 🙂

Northwind

Right, fair enough, paid smoking breaks is obviously ridiculous. But ever worked with a smoker who can’t get their fix? I’d sooner they bugger off for half an hour a day and feed the monkey on their backs rather than be in for 7 hours and drive everyone up the bloody wall.

Thought it was a pretty much establised fact that on average workers will achieve more in 55 minutes followed by a 5 minute break than then will in an hour with no break? I remember a few pretty solid studies on the subject from my uni course. Lets the brain cool down.

Orange-Crush
    Free Member

“It costs you money, makes you stink and kills you.”

Whilst, as a non-smoker, I might share this sentiment there are those who would, reasonably in their view, apply this comment to cycling.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Ha ha you non-smoking suckers!!!’ is closed to new replies.