Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Ha ha ha………
  • oldnpastit

If that awful man had ended up as PM, I would have been in danger of hearing him talk his utter drivel on the Today programme on R4. And that could easily have led to all sorts of very bad and dark things happening.

So things are looking up. Only a bit though.

bodgy
    Free Member

Considering how many of my least liked people are now humiliated and unemployed (Cameron, Farage, Gove, Jonson, Evans) I should be happier than I actually am. Dammit.

scaled
    Free Member

Considering how many of my least liked people are now humiliated and unemployed (Cameron, Farage, Gove, Jonson, Evans) I should be happier than I actually am. Dammit.

It’s like celebrating your ex having herpes while you’re watching you syphalis develop…

tallmart10

It is sadly unrewarding, however, to see that the 3 main people advocating the leave campaign (Boris, Fromage and Gove) now have no power to actually ensure that it is implemented with any success.
    My sensible side thinks that it is good that they can’t break things any more than they already have. 🙂
    My dark side kind of wanted them to try and fail miserably, just to see them have to explain to the British public how much they ****ed up our country. 😈

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Ha ha ha………’ is closed to new replies.