Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Guys on the tele tonight
  • natrix
    Free Member

It’s mega is that 😀

TrailriderJim
    Free Member

For a bloke that wants to shun the limelight and fix trucks, he’s not really going about it the right way!

marcus7
    Free Member

I get the impression that this will be a departure from his usual stuff..

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    grey

Even better, it’s Guy then Fargo. Double woohoo 😀 .

wanmankylung
    Free Member

What time and channel?

wukfit
    Free Member

Channel 4 at 9pm (or channel 4+1 at 10pm 🙂 )
    Our Guy in Latvia

dannyh
    Free Member

I hope he’s not about to find out his grandad was part of an Einsatzgruppe.

Seriously.

dannyh
    Free Member

Phew. Conscripted in 1944. And tried to desert.

MrSmith
    Free Member

I think it’s great that ‘Britain First’ ignorant racist types might watch this program and have some kind of inner struggle over their love of ‘proper job’ Guy and their dislike of immigrants.

dannyh
    Free Member

I think it’s great that ‘Britain First’ ignorant racist types might watch this program and have some kind of inner struggle over their love of ‘proper job’ Guy and their dislike of immigrants.

I hadn’t really thought of it like that. However, I think you might be disappointed. Most of the people you refer to will probably not see any contradiction at all. Being a tosser is all-embracing, you can’t do things like question stuff and think about it.

MrSmith
    Free Member

True 😐

Edric64
    Free Member

I enjoyed watching that .My father in law was Latvian and I am going there on the tandem with my wife to do a bit of family history stuff next summer

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

For a bloke that wants to shun the limelight and fix trucks, he’s not really going about it the right way!

That’s exactly what I thought. I managed about a minute before thinking I was watching that programme on BBC 1 where they research their history

Fair play to him though. Might have started out as the ‘new Feed Dibnah’ but I think he’s cleverly building his brand

natrix
    Free Member

My father in law was Latvian and I am going there on the tandem with my wife to do a bit of family history stuff next summer

Steer clear of Riga at the weekends then, it’s packed with stag and hen do’s. Which is a pity as it is an interesting city with lots of cultural heritage…………………

DaRC_L

My wife’s grandfather was Polish and was conscripted into the Waffen SS before being captured by the British, where he then went to work for the British as a translator.

It made me think that Guy is thinking of life post racing and getting ready for kids… it was good so see his story and it counters some of the anti eastern european BS that goes on.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Guys on the tele tonight’ is closed to new replies.