Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Guy Martin on C4 now, robot cars
  • Tom_W1987
    Free Member

automation has taken place in other industries where there was a direct job loss but that was more than offset by other job creation

Not going to happen this time, how many of those taxi drivers are goibg to go on to become coders or technicians.

Very few, we are rapidly heading to a two tier economy – those on a state wage and those of us who aren’t.

alpin
    Free Member

I can’t help thinking that outfit were a bit amateurish.

that is my general feeling with most of the Guy Martin programmes.

fastest go-kart, need more weight? add some water bottles that are not fixed and the contents moves about adding to any instability.

fastest human powered boat… lets get some “crazy” professor and his followers to build something that the experts say won’t work and collapses in trials, but just in case lets build a second back up one in the garden and lets not bother testing either before attempting the record in an algae filled canal.

The fact that none of them were prepared to sit in the car at the same speeds that GM was showed they didn’t have much confidence in their work.

we’d love to have guy in our team/tank/soggy biscuit contest….

forzafkawi
    Free Member

Apart from the Volvo vs Tesla drag race, I thought it was pretty poor fare. The supposed AI tea maker was a joke and I just FFWD through that nonsense. Not up to his usual standard.

kerley
    Free Member

Apart from the Volvo vs Tesla drag race, I thought it was pretty poor fare

Agree. I would have preferred a show about his Volvo.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Aren’t these show supposed to entertaining first and foremost? Im not expecting deep scientific insight from a Guy Martin programme.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Guy Martin on C4 now, robot cars’ is closed to new replies.