Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Guy Martin has a new book out.
  • slowoldman

”When you dead, you dead”

Apparently it includes details of his greatest shit!

jekkyl

just in time for christmas!

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

[yawn]

I like Guy Martin. He comes across as a genuinely nice bloke but theres only so much you take…

toppers3933
    Free Member

From Facebook…..

“My new book comes out tomorrow and you might be wondering, Why do another book? I don’t know, is the honest answer. I’ve never approached anyone to do a book, they’ve always come to me. The money’s alright, but it wasn’t about the money. I enjoyed the process of writing the first one. It brought back a lot of memories. This one was different, because everything was a lot fresher in the memory. The book company were dead keen, and they gave me the freedom to come up with an idea. I knew I had an interesting year coming up so I wrote it as I went a long. That means I was writing a chapter not long after it had happened, so people get to read what I was thinking there and then, almost as soon as something happened, but it isn’t a diary.

Enjoyed the first book. I’ll probably read this at some point too.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

So its a whole book about a year in the life of Guy Martin?

I wonder what will be coming out next year?

slowjo
    Free Member

Booker Prize nomination for 2016?

Or maybe not.

I’m oot!

jekkyl

but it wasn’t about the money.

nonsense, why publish it all then if you did puely because you enjoyed writing it. Wonder if it details the strathpuffer events.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

I found his Autobiog to be soooo dull, was very disappointed as I like all his TV stuff.

terrahawk
    Free Member
    Northwind

jekkyl – Member

nonsense, why publish it all then if you did puely because you enjoyed writing it.

You can do stuff and make money, without it being about the money

santacruzsi
    Free Member

I’m currently reading his first book; it’s an easy read . Goes along the lines of raced a bike, crashed it, swapped teams, done a bit of tv, had a brew.

I like guy, but can’t see me reading the next book.

epicyclo

I had a quick look through. It seems ok.

It’s an ideal Xmas present book.

As in I’d be happy to receive it, but unlikely to buy it for myself. So I’m working on the assumption that I’m not the only one like that.

brakes
    Free Member

is the next title:
    ‘Northern Overexposure’

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Guy Martin has a new book out.’ is closed to new replies.