Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Gunsight manufacturer quoting bible passages on their products
  • brooess
    Free Member

Not sure if this is amusing or scary.

Gunsight manufacturer quoted bible passages

This bit in particular:

"As long as we have men and women in danger, we will continue to do everything we can to provide them with both state-of-the-art technology and the never-ending support and prayers of a grateful nation," the spokesman added.

plant
    Free Member

That is frightening. In the name of christianity, you are now dead.

Bang out of order and very very scary!

Why are these military procurement managers such muppets?

Nick

They could quote Homer Simpson for all I care, it's all bullshit

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

violence in the name of religion

hardly a new concept is it?

BigDummy
    Free Member

It's a piece of gear to facilitate blowing people's heads off really reliably. There's a person at one end of it using it, and a person at the other end dying. Of all of the complex issues that that state of affairs throws up, this one is possibly the lowest priority and least interesting that anyone could possibly focus on.

one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

Harkening back to the days of inscribing prayers on swords during the crusades. I can see how that would go down well.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

if they are for use in the middle east then they'd be better off writing 'Halliburton' on them

and the same manufacturer probably sold them to the Taliban with the inscription 'All?hu Akbar'

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Who would Jesus shoot ?

D0NK

Those acog sights are bloody useful tho.
    (cod-mw2)

5thElefant
    Free Member

Who would Jesus shoot ?

Whom.

Drac

I wonder just how many of the troops realised what it was and could quote it.

jon1973
    Free Member

Frightening / scary people and christianity seem to go hand-in-hand in United States.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

One might think "Thou shalt not kill" was simple and obvious, though it only ever applied to people and after prevarication perhaps only rabbis* ?

* not rabbits

porterclough
    Free Member

Ezekiel 25:17

5thElefant
    Free Member

One might think "Thou shalt not kill" was simple and obvious

Only applies to believers. Non-believers you can enslave, murder and do whatever you want to. Then satan gets them for an eternity of torture.

Captain_Crash
    Free Member

Then satan gets them for an eternity of torture

Abit like this forum then.

Perhaps thats it. We've all passed to the other side and are now forced to endure this place……..forever

mudshark
    Free Member

Frightening / scary people and christianity seem to go hand-in-hand in United States.

I think it's just that there's a lot of both so a good overlap. Same could be said of belly size, fast food eating or international ignorance…. 😉

Stu
    BigDummy
    Free Member

"I saw Pulp Fiction a few years ago and the bit with Samuel L Jackson quoting Ezekial while holding an enormous hand gun gave me a very powerful erection." 😀

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Gunsight manufacturer quoting bible passages on their products’ is closed to new replies.