Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)
  • Gulp;Wife's birthday,any good discounted sites selling Radley?
  • Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Lol @ duckman .. however they are classic. This is the one I quite fancy, every day bag that will never go out of fashion.
    http://www.mulberry.com/#/storefront/c5484/908/category/

duckman

No,ouch as in she used to keep baby bottles,bits of rusks,FULL nappy bags in hers!

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

So back to your original question, have you found somewhere nearby that sells cheap Radley bags, which model does she want?

duckman

Not cheap,but there is a shop locally that sells them,I will check debenhams in Dundee tomorrow.It is the Alchester in brown she wants.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Oh well good luck!

Bunnyhop

duckman – sorry have only just got back to this thread, I've been busy making err handbags.

I'll mail you later tonight, no time now.Probably too late by the looks of the posts above.

Edit : our bags are mainly fabric based (not leather), for exampel, linens for everyday use, some with lace, so quite pretty. We'll eventually be making the colours to order. We've only been going 3 weeks so early days yet. We'll be sorting out a website and photos in the next month or so.

BillyBull
    Free Member

If you can stretch to major browny points get the cheapest Mulberry. It's the small Antony bag. Got that for my lass and she loves it. Has used it every day since she got it. And it get's better as it wears in.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

BillyBull that's the one I want! keep hoping they'll have it reduced in Bicester Outlet village and I can justify buying one but alas no luck so far! I shall keep looking.

BillyBull
    Free Member

It's one of the bags they have every season so they don't come up in the factory stores much. If they do it's usually to use up runs of leather and they don't have front pocket in most cases.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Billy interesting I never knew that about the pocket! Maybe I'll just treat myself at my 31st birthday!!

grantway
    Free Member

I buy a different Radley bag for the Mrs each year
    top bags and the pures too so the Mrs says

miaowing_kat
    Free Member

eh, I don't understand handbags – you either have to carry them around at your side (may as well have a carrier bag) or try put them over your shoulder and have the strap sliding down all the time..

shoulder/messenger bags = awesome
    handbags = pointless

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Miaowing I agree, ALL of my bags are messenger style bags as I HATE having something to carry in my hand!!

ART

Argghh, thought I was immune to the handbag thing, but got distracted onto the Mulberry site and now I want one. 😯 My former boss is one of the 'mulberry family' – the son of the woman that founded the company, I knew I should have been nice to him…

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

ART quick get back in touch with him, you may be able to buy in bulk and get a good discount!!

BillyBull
    Free Member

Munqe -chick

Original with pocket

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Auth-Mulberry-oak-tanned-leather-antony-messenger-bag_W0QQitemZ220562583248QQcmdZViewItemQQptZWomen_s_Bags?hash=item335a8deed0

And end of line clearance store one without

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Genuine-black-leather-Antony-messenger-bag-by-Mulberry_W0QQitemZ220560965968QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMen_s_Accessories_UK?hash=item335a754150

At least it appears so.

Art, my dad's cousin's daughter is Hellen Mellon of Jimmy Choo. I am wondering wether it would be bad eticate to ask her about a discount at the next big family funeral!

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Damn and blast…never really looked at the Mulberry website before! 8)

I love all types of bags…messenger, clutch, shoulder, tote, hand!!

There is no hope for me, I know! 😳

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Interesting! Think I'll wait until my birthday and maybe just treat myself to an original one from the shop! I want the small Antony in black! mmmmmm

Sorry Angela .. the same happened to me and i've been obssessed ever since 😉

BillyBull
    Free Member

That's what my lass got. Far more practicle even if it doesn't stand out as much as the tan and chocolate. Hark at me I;'ve gone all Dale Winton.

Ewan
    Free Member

If you think Radley is back, there's a couple of girls at work who have 600 quid mulberry bags. The mind boggles. They could of have brought some nice Fox 32s for that. If only they had known.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Oh I wouldn't spent £600 on a handbag!!!! Billy check you out and your "gok" style advice, your girlfriend will be so proud!!

Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)

The topic ‘Gulp;Wife's birthday,any good discounted sites selling Radley?’ is closed to new replies.