Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Guisburn thursday night?
  • neil853
    Free Member

anyone up for a spin around? me and a few mates are heading up if anyone fancies it? we still don't know the route that well so a local would be good? 😉

neil853
    Free Member

does anybody know if the signs have been put up yet?

neil853
    Free Member

are the markers going to be glow in the dark? 😉

Wozza
    Free Member

Its that busy mate, you'll have a problem finding someone who doesn't know their way round.

2hottie
    Free Member

just make sure you do it in the right order, ie start with the volunteer section to minimise going over the same tracks and the route works better this way.. will be there tonight! BRING MIDGE SPRAY!!

neil853
    Free Member

what time you going to be there? there's 3 of us heading up from preston for about 6:15

JxL
    Free Member

Have fun guys, i think il sit this one out, got loads of work to do 🙁

neil853
    Free Member

we will mate, weather's looking good too! should be a good ride out 😀

elaineanne
    Free Member

so are the posts up yet or not ? i hear some of them are…. they said a few weeks back that they were cracking on with it, but id like to go soon but dont wanna get lost ,..lol.

thats_not_my_name
    Free Member

I was there at the weekend and the posts are up, but not signed yet. Apart from the yellow arrows that someone (of here?) has drawn on them, so if you follow these, you won't get lost.

fizzer
    Free Member

I'll probably be around about half sixish. Usually start from the pub at Tosside, great pint after and bike wash.

fizzer
    Free Member

Neil, hope you enjoyed your Thursday night outing. Nice to meet you & your mates. Got back to the pub & couldn't believe I'd left my money at home so no post-ride pint 😥

neil853
    Free Member

yeah was awesome, the trail was so dry and grippy! yeah was good to meet you too pal, we'll have to get a ride organised where we all go for a ride together? we did that volunteer section to mentioned, so nice and flowing!

are you doing the brownbacks race at lee quarry? you were shifting when i saw you! might be worth a go! i'm one of the organisers.

http://www.brownbacksracing.co.uk

neil853
    Free Member

at the very least fizzer we'll have to have the post ride pint!

elaineanne
    Free Member

yellow arrows ? whats all that about….im not following no yellow arrows-yikes i mite be heading into the abbyys !

clarkpm4242
    Free Member

http://www.bikehike.co.uk/mapview.php?id=12282

Figure of 8. Lower part clockwise, top part anitclockwise.

fizzer
    Free Member

Neil, no out in Swaledale tomorrow.

Let me know when you are out this way again we'll have a ride/pint.

Email in profile.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Guisburn thursday night?’ is closed to new replies.