Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Guilty secret…
  • flange
    Free Member

…I actually think this is quite cool

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=K6jEzM-I6FA#![/video]

yunki
    Free Member

it almost looks like scooting is a valid form of self expression in a couple of sequences during the film..

when of course.. it’s very clear that scooting is simply the contemptible refuge of simperingly tragic bellends who don’t have the skill and balls to master the skateboard..

growinglad
    Free Member

it almost makes looks like scooting is a valid form of self expression in a couple of sequences during the film..

when of course.. it’s very clear that scooting is simply the contemptible refuge of simperingly tragic bellends who don’t have the skill and balls to master the skateboard..

😀 😀

They’re nuts for scooters over here, got a scooter park just near to where I live….and I live a bit in the sticks…they are everywhere!!

I think it’s one of those things….soon as you sprout pubes…it’s time to move on!

flange
    Free Member

simperingly tragic bellends who don’t have the skill and balls to master the skateboard..

See now, I thought this too. Then you watch them in that video (specifically the front flair) and it almost looks pretty awesome.

I feel dirty

To be fair, I’m pretty certain no other ‘sport’ has that number of huge moves. Even a Harry Main video struggles to match them trick for trick..

oldnpastit

People having fun doing something different. Shouldn’t be allowed!

McHamish
    Free Member

It looks impressive, but for me it’s a bit like ‘skiing cool’* (as a snowboarder myself).

*only a few skilled people actually look impressive on skis, and those don’t look as cool as a snowboarder with the same skill level. A skateboarder with the same skills would look cooler. IMHO

NB: No offence meant to any skiers.

elzorillo
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVOznsBkU2Q[/video]

yunki
    Free Member

People having fun doing something different. Shouldn’t be allowed!

exactly

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Guilty secret…’ is closed to new replies.