Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • guildford…bridleways?
  • white101

Heading to Guildford for a couple of days to work. Taking the cx.bike with me, any good bits of off road near by the holiday inn and beyond?

Cheezpleez

There’s a ton of superb riding in the area. Head up to Newlands Corner then either along the ridge towards Dorking or across to St Martha’s Hill and then over to Peaslake and Pitch Hill.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Up and down the towpath to Godalming or Wisley – all off road. Easy to do 30-60 mins

Up onto North Downs Way out to Newlands, along a bit further drop down Coombe Lane through Shere out of village via Little London Rd then drop down to Albury (off road descent option via Warren Lane), Guildford Road to St Martha’s then pickup bridleway (bit sandy for a few 100m) past Chantry Woods to Pilgrims Way. Probably 50/50 road / off road. 60-75 mins ?

Email me and I’ll draw you a map

theotherjonv

Can give you a CX friendly / MTB light route out of the holiday inn around puttenham possibly on a gpx – email me in profile if interesting?

white101

Cheers all, jonv don’t have any gps type storage thingy but thanks anyway. Jambalaya email en route

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘guildford…bridleways?’ is closed to new replies.