Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Guildford MTB chums
  • thatcastrochap
    Free Member

Looking for some folk around the Guildford area for some MTB fun times – tired and bored of being a billy no mates. Have found a bunch of trails myself around Holmbury, St Marthas etc. but in desperate need of some more. much less fun adventuring by myself.

Am hardly a pro, just enjoy some swoopy goodness. Technical bits also welcome.

DC

jambalaya
    Free Member

Sorry I’ve moved away after 20 years I do miss the riding, there are others here. Can help with a few map pointers if you drop me an email. You might try a shop ride with Nirvana Cycles, or Muddy Moles or Facebook group London Calling.

Peaslake MTBO is Oct 3, mostly on bridleways with a few trials but always fun and possibly a way to meet people or get some mates to join.

Cheezpleez

Dorking Cocks ride from Nirvana in Westcott 6.30 on Wednesday nights and 9.30 Saturday mornings. You’d be very welcome.

ajc
    Free Member

Dorking cocks sat am rides can be on the fast side, great if you want to get the hammer down, not so if you like to bimble. Cycle works in burpham do a Tuesday night ride and beyond in cranleigh do a Thursday night ride. I try and do a 25-30 mile 3 to 3 1/2 hour loop from Guildford towards holmbury and leith every week or 2 but a bit restricted by kids, you can email me to try and arrange a ride if you want. Alex at alex Clifford dot co dot UK.

akira

Been on the road bike more this year but aiming to get few more mtb rides going now, normally start from Peaslake.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Guildford MTB chums’ is closed to new replies.