Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • guided week for a older bunch (who like a drink).
  • ton

idea’s for a weeks guided riding for a group of 50+ (in years) blokes who can ride a bit, and who also like a drink.

anywhere spring to mind.

chipster

Can I come, Ton?
    I’ve got a week in Tenerife booked, beginning of March. Hoping to get a few days out with Lavatrax.
    Must get some miles in.

ton

you can indeed mate.

suppin, talking bollocks and piss taking will be order of the week.

Northwind

Free beer and wine at Stevo’s gaff.

ton

northwind, where, whiteroom?

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Round your house? (as long as Molly’s there!)

ton

jim, you can dog sit for me while i am away………. 😀

Northwind

Aye, Whiteroom.

ninfan
    Free Member

Suggest speaking to Tom Hutton, think he could have just the thing you are looking for

http://www.mtbguiding.co.uk/

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

jim, you can dog sit for me while i am away……….

my Mrs would look after the dog while WER’E away 😆

rickmeister

Andy McKenna and go-where… It’s been said he likes the occasional dram….

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Whiteroom from my vague memory, any place where you can make up the numbers for a solo group though either filling the place or occupying a guide for just you lot (ideally happy to all ride about the same level) worth giving someone like Stevo a call and having a chat if it looks like you can fill the chalet.

If your not filling it remember other people will/might want prompt departures in the morning if your all heading out together for the start so best to get your intentions and expectations sorted (general advice really for having a good holiday)

nigew
    Free Member

What about Bulgaria?
    Your requirements sound like the group of lads that I ride with and Steve at Mtb Bulgaria was perfect.
    http://mtb-bulgaria.com/

stevomcd
    Free Member

Hi Ton, for sure, we’d love to have you! Plenty of hard riding, end-of-ride pub stops in nice spots and, as above, free booze at the chalet…

sofaboy73
    Free Member

I can second white room – was out with them in August and did plenty of drinking!

tuskaloosa
    Free Member

2nd Andy McKenna. He def. knows all the good spots both for riding and for the grub/drams

alan-sierracycling
    Free Member

We would be perfect for a holiday where the beer is as important as the biking. 😀

Stunning singletrack rides with plenty of bus uplift during the day & fun après-bike on the coast at night.
    Sierra MTB

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘guided week for a older bunch (who like a drink).’ is closed to new replies.