Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Guide to lowering 2009 RS Revelation Dual airs.
  • lister11
    Free Member

Hi,

I searched the forum yesterday for a link to a guide for this but all i could find was mentions of it. I sent Peter Atkin an email, as i understand that he produced it, and he was kind enough to tell me, despite being on holiday, that i should post up here to be pointed towards it.

So, anybody know of a link?

I found his guide to some Rebas i think, is it the same one?

I was also going to ask if anyone has 40mm of spacer they don't need but 'danti' (forum name) has already being kind enough to sort me out with these.

This is my first time on this forum and in 1 day i am already impressed with it. Well Done.

Regards

lister11
    Free Member

Hi again,

https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B1AoGIWBz4H1M2E5ZTc0MTItNjM4NS00YjBiLWEwZDgtMjEyYTQ5NWZlMjc5&hl=en

This is the link i mentioned.

Is this applicable to the 2009 Revelation Dual Air too?

Regards

lister11
    Free Member

Hmmmm,

Also – new question.

The forks i have come with a push lock (at the moment it is disconnected).

I am planning to lower them from 140mm to 100mm and use them for 4x. Obviously i do not need to lock them out so will not be using the push lock.

My question is – by not having this lever connected, am i still able to adjust the compression setting? What am i missing out on by not using the pop lock lever – how could i change it so i have full function of the forks without the lever?

Or – is it literally that i can't lock it out on the fly?

Regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Guide to lowering 2009 RS Revelation Dual airs.’ is closed to new replies.