Viewing 40 posts - 321 through 360 (of 1,557 total)
  • GTA V
  • alexandersupertramp
    Free Member

2 days in an using cheats .
    Ace 🙂

matther01
    Free Member

Big cock up…just completed 4 missions…then didnae save them! What a winker i am!

Jamie
    Free Member

Autosave, shirley?

matther01
    Free Member

Correct…just lost the last by bailing out accidentally. Panic attack over.

marko75
    Free Member

The sense of humour and music is utterly fantastic. i could listen to the radio all day!

I am glad there isnt a swear jar in my house every time I use Trevor!

About to start my 2nd heist – this should be interesting 🙂

samuri
    Free Member

Finally found the airport.

I did find plenty of bikes in the mountains though. Road bikes, mountain bikes. I was riding a bike along the road and a woman in a car bumped into me, so I emptied my gun into the car. HA HA!!!!!! This is what things should be like!

one time I was stood on a hill and was browsing the internet on my phone, then I got eaten by a cat!!!! What’s that about?

Jamie
    Free Member

Finally found the airport.

If you look at the map that’s in the game case, the airport and other major locations, are on it.

matther01
    Free Member

Finally found my first ‘free’ weapon…a Jerry can…doh.

Have also been mugged…at a cost of $600

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

First few missions last night and was really enjoyable. Loving the dialogue with the characters. Had a little drive around but never stopped anywhere. Will be searching for parachutes and planes to steal tonight. 😀

samuri
    Free Member

If you look at the map that’s in the game case, the airport and other major locations, are on it.

That’ll be the map my son left at his mates house then will it?

molgrips
    Free Member

12am last night, speeding through town flat out in my Prius, approached a busy junction at the crest of a hill so fast that I got enough air to clear all the cars and land cleanly on the other side without slowing.. I let out an involuntary ‘whooah!’ which woke up the Mrs.. she couldn’t get back to sleep and is now very tired and grumpy..

Oops.

Jamie
    Free Member

That’ll be the map my son left at his mates house then will it?

I can confirm it is.

anonymouse
    Free Member

There’s also a map on the pause screen where you can zoom in and set a waypoint and allow the sat nav to do the route finding. It’s sometimes a little farther as the sat nav only it’s legal routes.

tlr

All those cars to nick, and you’re driving a Prius?

You must be the greenest person in the world!

Jamie
    Free Member

There’s also a map on the pause screen where you can zoom in and set a waypoint and allow the sat nav to do the route finding. It’s sometimes a little farther as the sat nav only it’s legal routes.

Problem with that is the map only displays once you have driven along the roads in the area. So if you’re looking for the airport, and haven’t driven down there accidentally, you’re boned.

scruff
    Free Member

Do parachutes open automatically ?

tomhoward

Only one way to find out…. 😈

molgrips
    Free Member

No, they do not. At least not quickly!

Jamie
    Free Member

They equip when you’re falling, then hit A.

molgrips
    Free Member

A? I guess you mean X 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

I’m sure I mean A….or do I?

matther01
    Free Member

Try practising jumping from the bell end 😀

anonymouse
    Free Member

Once a parachute is used is it packed up for use again or do you hhave to find a new one? I’ve not found any yet.

matther01
    Free Member

One time only. Just think of where youre likely to find/need parachutes…and not the shops.

samuri
    Free Member

I’ve found two airports now. The one in the North looks a lot better protected.
    Maybe I should look at an online map but it feels like cheating. And I’m um, supposed to be working… Break you see. Just like I’d get at work.

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Still to ill to play more than a couple of hours last night, but wow. The game really is HUGE. Went for an epic drive up the coast, ended up hiding from the police in what I think was a saw mill, stealing a truck then swimming out in to the sea to escape. As luck would have it there was a yacht just bobbing about and waiting to be taken back. Excellent fun. The mission near the start involving the boat was epic – laughing out loud playing that one.

anonymouse
    Free Member

The option to replay missions is a huge step forward for the series. I can see that boat mission being replayed several times. Does anybody know whether you can go back and choose the different heist options on replay?

takisawa2

Must stop reading this thread at work… 🙁

molgrips
    Free Member

Maybe I should look at an online map but it feels like cheating.

Why, when they give you one in the box?

Last night I spent an hour or so in the shooting range. It’s great fun.. got a few golds and silvers, mostly bronze though.

The map seems terribly familiar though.. are bits of it actually the same as the one from San Andreas? Or just similar?

samuri
    Free Member

Yeah, some bits are very familiar.

Jamie
    Free Member

The option to replay missions is a huge step forward for the series. I can see that boat mission being replayed several times. Does anybody know whether you can go back and choose the different heist options on replay?

However, the option to not be able to restart missions while actually doing them is a pain. As there are times when you know you’ve messed up and and just want to restart, but have to wait till you have failed.

emsz
    Free Member

Has anyone done “that” mission yet? Can you walk through like no Russian?

molgrips
    Free Member

The torture one?

emsz
    Free Member

Yep.

Don’t like Trevor. ( I know, I’m just expressing)

molgrips
    Free Member

I haven’t even met Trevor yet. I’ve only just killed Jay Norris.

I_Ache
    Free Member

I so need this game in my life!

pondo

You do – everyone does.

dirtycrewdom
    Free Member

Whilst I’m waiting for a PS3 and the new game I thought I’d try and get coax some life into the old xbox and San Andreas. I’m actually only about 30% through that, thought it was more. Is there actually any point in me getting the new one? Yeah the graphics and controls will be better but it’s still the same game isn’t it?

pondo

It is, but better.

Viewing 40 posts - 321 through 360 (of 1,557 total)

The topic ‘GTA V’ is closed to new replies.